[H]Returning player LF PVE guild

Hello! I just came back for 8.2 and i would love to get back into the raiding scene. I am looking for a friendly 2 days a week raiding guild (with raids around 20:00server time give or take) that recruit…something :blush:. Why something? Because i haven’t yet decided on a main. I have some characters that are lvl 120 and some that are on the way. All i am able to say is that i rly enjoy most characters (i hate DK, DH and druids no idea why. Would never play those). As a role, i love healing and enjoy being a DPS. So, we can discuss the guild needs and go from there.
Discord: i use it, log on during raid time, listen and follow the instructions but i do not talk unless i rly have to (like the mech guy fight from BOD). I am not social in that direction (or haven’t found a comunity to take me out of my safe zone).

Cya ingame and if not, have a great 8.2 experience.

Hey,

I will just link our recruitment post just read through that for most information.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/consider-phlebas-casual-heroic-raiding-guild-9-9hc/53928?u=nelaah-draenor

For your other remarks that fall outside of the recruitment post: we already got several members that barely speak during raids, and just use raid or guild chat, which is completely fine.

As for spec, we are kind of sorted for healers, but have always room for extra dps. We are especially interested in a lock, but we are fine with anything really (well except druids but that shouldnt be a problem for you :p)

If everything sounds fine, just add me on bnet: Synx#2177

I saw that you are considering rerolling, mime is a new guild on kazzak server

Here we go again is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 server time to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet

Hey Yllunis,
im gonna post our recruting post here

we are looking for range DPS or, a healers with Offspec DPS if you want to join us add me on battle.net > Izuna#21757 <

Thanks for your offers. I will contact ya all ingame.

Hi if your still looking check us out see if we are a fit for you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.