[H] Returning player looking for guild on Tarren Mill

Hi there! I’m not great at typing anything cohesive so I’m gonna give it my best shot.
I had to make a post because I couldn’t find any guilds that raid on the days that match my schedule (understandable)

I’m free to raid on Tuesday Wednesday and Friday pretty exclusively and I’m even open to early morning or late night raiding.

I come back to WoW quite a bit but haven’t raided at all seriously since the cataclysm but I really would like to get back in with a group of people who want to have fun, I used to lead out Mythic progression guild way back then and I mostly just enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.

Since my progress this expansion is almost non existent I don’t care how serious any offers are and whether your guild is 1 kill deep on normal or 5 deep on mythic I’ll take anything at all just to be part of a group of people playing games again, WoW feels a little less community driven nowadays and I just want to be part of one.

I’m currently playing Assas rogue and am very happy to swap to outlaw if needs be, I like arena and PVP and helping out others, I’d like to think I’m quite friendly and have a mature attitude (26 years old) but probably not mature enough for my age. I really just want to get into a guild and sink into min maxing out my character and either being a core part of a team or just some friends to hang out on discord with and have a laugh with every now and again.

Thanks in advance for any replies and sorry about my writing style, I’ve been told its horrendous to read.

RatZ#21228

Hey there if you considered to join in a newborn guild

Here we go again is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 SVT to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet)