[H] Returning player looking for guild

Heya folks,

I’ve recently returned to WoW and am looking to join a nice, small-ish, mature guild. I started playing back in vanilla, took up serious raiding during WotLK - MoP (10-man heroic for the most part), and have since then played very casually on and off from WoD - BfA. I’m now back in Shadowlands and have been playing solo, going through the story and checking out all the content. With less IRL distractions and more time on my hand, I’m hoping to delve deeper into the game again, and find a group of people that I can play with for more endgame content.

While I have been playing mostly casually lately (and I also do love just logging in and doing casual content), I also love getting serious and doing the more intense endgame. It’s been a while since I’ve seriously raided in WoW (although I have been in FFXIV the past few years), but I am familiar with raiding in general and take it seriously. I love finding ways to improve my performance and getting better in general. I do absolutely want a friendly, casual and mature vibe from a group I’m playing with! Mistakes happen, wipes happen, and as long as everyone is serious and committed I think it’s better for everyone to be in a relaxed atmosphere.

I’m hoping to find a guild that emphasises a community feeling, where players frequently interact and run content together, be it old content, achievement hunting, dungeons, etc. I like being able to talk to other guildies, and not feel awkward asking to run something, asking a question, or asking for help with specific achievements (I love collecting achievements!) I’m not a fan of huge guilds where people don’t really know each other. I’d love to slowly get into M+, and normal/heroic raiding, with a dedicated group of guildies. I usually like to dedicate myself to my main. I play some alts casually but I don’t spend a lot of time there. My main is a Shaman, and while I’m currently playing Enhancement, I don’t mind playing any other specs, including healing, though I haven’t healed at all since MoP so… that might be a bit of a rough ride. :slight_smile:

If you think your guild is a nice fit for me, reach out to me: Iszkar#2412

Cheers :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.