[H] Returning player looking for likeminded Guild

Hello there!
Classic has been a very enjoyable time for me so far (with a few exceptions of course, but let’s not talk about that :slight_smile: ).

Sadly, I couldn’t manage to find a fitting guild for me so far.
I am looking for a friendly guild with more than 6 active players that respects vanilla values, is not interested in minmaxing every tiny bit of the game, that has players who don’t leave instances early when it takes more than 10 minutes to clear, have interest in actually socializing with others aaand accept a small Shaman that is about to grow.

A few about who I am: I have been playing WoW since early 2005. I am in my very (very, very. Really, scary very. Oh god please make it stop …) late 20’s.
I used to progress raid during TBC and WOTLK and was in the main roster of the top guild on my server back then, but tryharding is not for me anymore ( am I already allowed to say “I’m too old for this”?). I’d describe myself as a genuine, nice and helpful person.

I would be happy to hear from you. Being alone sucks!

Cheers!

Consider Prophecy of Hellscream.
We promote “relaxed competence” the emphasis is on fun and a good raiding atmosphere, but do enough to kill bosses.
Have a chat with myself, Azguard, Necroscope, Rofius or Tragalix in game or on Disc for more info.

Thanks for the response! I’ll reach out to you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.