[H] Revolt 10/10HC and 1/10M Recruiting!

Hi everyone,

[H] Revolt (10/10HC and 1/10M) is a new guild formed out of friends that wanted a semi-serious raid environment where we can challenge and push ourselves. Only formed a month ago after a group of us came together and outlined what we wanted from a guild, we want a place where we can push and test ourselves while keeping a friendly atmosphere and want some committed open-minded players to round out our raiding roster.

Recruitment:

• At the moment we are looking for a tank we recently have lost one of ours to baby agro.
  • Looking for DPS both melee and ranged.
  • Healers - Disc priest or holy paladin preferred.

If your class is not on the list still feel free to enquire as we will look to take people who are actively interested in raiding and have the same attitude as we do.

What we expect from you:

• Reliable attendance, we know people have outside commitments but as long as you communicate with us we can make arrangements.
  • Good knowledge of your class and willingness to improve.
  • Solid communication, we want you to be able to talk to us and ask questions and present forward ideas for fights so that we can make this progression as clean as possible.
  • Be able to take constructive criticism.

What can you expect from us:

• Well-organized content, we are a well-organized group that wants to always provide the best raiding experience we can for everyone.
  • We offer a friendly and enjoyable environment for everyone to raid in and actively address issues when they are raised in the guild or are bought to a member of the officer team.
  • An Inclusive guild that welcomes people that want to take that step up into mythic raiding and for players who may want to find a permanent home to raid in.

Raid days:

Mythic: Mon & Wed (20:00 - 23:00 ST)

HC & Alt runs: Friday (20:00 - 23:00 ST)

Invites go out 15 minutes before Raid starts:

Recruitment Contact:

• Battle.net: Gothicloli#2519
  • Discord: Hotaka#2144

Just had a delightful experience with this guild: completed (+2) HoA +2 with the GM and he felt the need to whisper me afterwards to harass me and be disrespectful to get revenge for “the 20 seconds he lost while I respecced before the dungeon”. Then proceeded to lecture me for fifteen minutes about how I’ll never be elite like him.

For a +2. Seems like a nice place to guild, 10/10 GM!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.