[H-RP] 5th March of the Dead

5th March of the Dead

The following message has been seen in various boards across Tirisfal Glades, Durotar and Mulgore.

"The end is near, mortal! The tides of Darkness are coming back to tear our world apart once again. Whilst the Lich King recovers forces in Northrend, demonic agents plot within our cities to bring the Burning Legion back to Azeroth. But we are prepared.

Death is your only hope. The Cult of the Dead has been growing in strength and we plan on marching again through the barbaric lands of Kalimdor to spread the word. Listen, mortal! On Sunday night our acolytes will march to Thunder Bluff to show the rest of the Horde the true path. It is not too late to join us. Only our Doom Lord will be the one to lead you to glory.

Worship the Cult or else perish!"

Hey everyone!

Our guild “Cult of the Dead” will be having a RP event tomorrow Sunday at 8 pm server time. We will gather in Undercity (Ruins of Lordaeron) and travel to Thunder Bluff. If you are around, we would like you to join and see our demonstration of power.

We are a RP guild with more than 400 members. Probably you will remember us as we have already been marching on Orgrimmar a couple of times in the last month. We are bunch of cultists, freaks and fanatics led by Balthazarion who pledge our miserable existence to Death. We are open to all races and classes, and we intend to actively contribute to this server´s RP. Once we level up we also intend to start raiding and participating in pvp events.

See you soon!

2 Likes

I’ll definitely march along if I’ve got the time! I love being part of things!

Thanks for joining Stammers! It´s been a pleasure having you with us

Thanks for having me! I’ve seen my fair share of cults during my role-playing career, but I’ve never witnessed something like this. You kids are crazy!

Great event, showing our commitment to death was a sight to behold - was nice to meet you Stammers.

Looking forward to the next march of the dead.

1 Like

Awesome initiative, we are advertising it on the Forsaken RP Discord.

want to join¬