(H-RP) Ashes in her wake

Aleister was continuously sharpening his sword as he gazed at the bonfire his moves where growing faster and faster as anger griped him, his mind was was full of scorpions this night and his troubled face could’t hide it

–factions ? sides ? revolutions ? meh! where were they all ? when the cold embrace of death took me twice! one as a human and one as the mantle of the death knight was laid upon him

his face twisted in anger as dark thoughts filled his mind

Where were THEY! who speak about honor and justice and dare to judge her HA! spoiled children all of them ,who know only the warmth of life TRAITORS! all of them

but she knows……. she understands the cold the dark the despair, it was her who took them and gave them something to stand for …….she led them against arthas , against the legion ,against the alliance and that’s how they repay her

May hell take ALL OF THEM! i shall stand with the warchief with sylvanas with the dark lady as i have for years ,and punish the traitorous dogs who dare side with enemy against her

aleister raised to his feet, lifted his sword and as the handle touched his forehead he whisped to the sword

-once again into the fray old friend may we leave only ashes in her name
but first we must find others…yes! others who are not afraid to do what needs to be done!

FOR THE DARK LADY!

4 Likes

For the first time someone describes me, in a way I can understand, why he follows Sylvanas. (at last)

“Hath salutes the forsaken with respect, then turns around and runs for her life.”

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.