[H-RP] Belf DH looking for an rp guild!

Hello!

I am a somewhat-new-ish player looking for an rp guild to join. Here’s the catch: I’m in NA, playing on the EU servers. My prime RP times are the weekends all day and 11 PM GMT - 5 AM GMT weekdays because of work.

I’d prefer to join a guild where a character may be part of an association or group or such, but where the guild plotline wouldn’t be their whole lives. No to a military unit, yes to a mercenary company, kind of thing.

I RP on my demon hunter, if class makes a difference for guilds. I’m not solely interested in demon hunter rp, though.

So, uh, yes! Hello! Anyone recruiting?

1 Like

It’s good to see you on the server, friend. Though I’m afraid those hours are very unconventional for RP for most guilds I know.

I’d say if you’re able to consistently rp on those weekends it’d be cool to check out the hbm gamers- whilst having some militant themes, hbm itself isnt a ‘Military’ organization and more a paramilitary type crack squad of killas, each with their own said storyline that often differs from the guild story, as u put

Hi op, this guys might also be worth while looking at.

[H-RP] Demonbane - Recruiting! - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

I second the motion above for Demonbane, great bunch of demon-slicers!

1 Like

haha, yeah, the time thing has been one of the biggest barriers here

also, thank you for the suggestions! i don’t really think the HBM would fit my character–he isn’t a highborne by any means, being a lower class farmboy-turned-illidari.

demonbane is interesting, and i’ll check them out, but definitely am open to more suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Demonbane might be the guild to suit you! Non-military, but I suppose a more family/merc guild that still focuses on the threats of Azeroth. Neutral, but only accepting Horde-sided members atm (with the exception of our Alliance allies). We take on newbies happily, and have a nice weekend vibe!

We’d be happy to chat and get to know you, even if it’s just helping you find a guild that suits you! We’re good mates with a lot of the DH/DH-accepting guilds on Horde, I’m sure we can find a place for you.

DHGANG!

3 Likes

Sorry for the belated reply–work craziness!

I appreciate the offer to chat :slight_smile: I have a few other questions and specifics, but they’re probably better for a one-on-one conversation. Is it alright if I shoot you a tell in game in the next day or so?

1 Like

Of course, go for it. My Discord is also on our OG forum thread!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.