[H-RP] Congratulations to Hallows End Festival winners

This morning, the following message has been seen in local boards across Tirisfal Glades.

Hallow´s End Festival & Tournament List of Winners

The Cult of the Dead is pleased to announce that the following soldiers are the official champions of the 1st Hallow´s End Festival & Tournament:

• Mahalo.
  • Eturnia.
  • Chaka.
  • Dorgad.
  • Sillitbang.
  • Feelingtricky.
  • Mineth.
  • Primusfg.
  • Tiltti.

You may now rise as Champions of the Forsaken and fight for the glory of the Horde!

May the Death bless your souls.

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that the RP Event we held on Saturday 19th at 8pm has been a total success! More than 40 players enjoyed a Hallow´s End festival including fireworks, scary costumes and a tournament!

I would like to thank all of our participants and specially the following players who were courageous enough to challenge others in a single combat: Eturnia, Lastscout, Chaka, Borax, Miwak, Mahalo, Shadowsabbat, Dorgad, Viekas, Sillitbang, Feelintricky, Cultus, Mineth, Car, Balzatharion, Primusfg, Sandels and Tiltti. Also to Vrykolakas and Arumas who coudn´t fight due to several issues. Please keep it up!

Later on we all left either to Tarren Mill to fight against allies in Soutshore or to defend the Undercity. It´s been a great evening and hope you see you all soon.

All the best!
Maldash

2 Likes

Thank you for hosting this wonderful event! I had a really great time <3

Another great event hosted by the Cult! You guys are turning into true support pillars of Horde RP. Keep it up!