[H][RP-EVENT] Casual Pub Quiz + Hide 'n Seek!

IC:

You see a poster pinned up inside the Thunder Bluff inn.

" Greetings citizens! The inn of Thunder Bluff is hosting a general knowledge quiz. Bring your friends and family, this is going to be great! After the quiz, travel across Kalimdor following a clue. Be the first to solve the clue and you win! Good luck and hope to see you there."
Rushorn

OOC

So this week I will be holding a pub quiz alongside a man-hunt as a casual RP event. It shouldn’t take too long, perhaps an hour or two, and there will be a chance prior to the quiz starting to make connections will fellow roleplayers IC and flesh out your character.

If anyone is interested, please send me a message on discord (rushork#7231) to get access to the google form (because I can’t post links) to register you and your group or you can see the google form link on the ZT discord (you can enter solo and find a group on the day, that is fine too).

The date+time that it will be taking place is on this Friday (the 6th) at 4pm realm time. This time may be subject to change depending on feedback.

Any questions, feel free to ask :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

This is a banging idea, will be there. If anyone needs an extra team member hmu because i’ve got no pals :frowning:

I’m sure youll find someone on the day :slight_smile: a couple of other people are coming solo too.

Can’t wait to see you guys there.

The Horde is hiding since launch. You don’t need an RP-Event for doing so!

1 Like

That’s where you’re wrong! Azeroth belongs to the Horde!

We figured leaving the zone is more polite than suggesting you bathe more often,

Sincerely,

The Horde

Oi, poopbag, See you in Thousand Needles tomorrow then? :heart:

Stupid question, but where is an inn in thunderbluff? The one near the bank?

It’s on the lower tier, near the pool.