[H-RP Event] Ogrimmarket, 30-3

What: A marketplace event.
Where: Valley of Strength, Ogrimmar.
When: 30th of March, Server Time.

As you try to reach one of the auctioneers at the end of the room, you are nearly crushed by the pressure of bustling adventurers desperately trying to peddle their wares. “ Bloody Hell,” you think to yourself, “ Our raid on the Black Dragonflight was less perilous than this; I’ll take a Deep Breath over this crowd any day of the week! Isn’t there some better way to sell and purchase the wares I need on my quests?”

As a matter of fact there is, dear adventurers! Re-introducing: Ogrimmarket!
Join us on Monday March 30th at the 8th drum after noon for a small and intimate market square of craftsmen and gatherers. Come peddle your wares or do some purchases in a setting where you can look the person crafting your designer boots in the eye, instead of ordering anonymously through some cold and impersonal Auction House! You could then even punch the craftsman in the face if the quality is not up to your standards! Everything’s possible during Ogrimmarket!

This month’s event is moving from the shadows of the Drag into the light of the Valley of Strength. As you enter Ogrimmar, instead of taking a right to head to the Auction House like you would normally do, consider instead taking a left for a stroll through Ogrimmarket! Located conveniently close to the bank.
We hope to see you there.

-Stammers, Apothecary of the Crimson Fury Clan.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.