[H][RP-EVENT] War Council

I hope this message arrives in time.
I Runehorn of the Bonewoods, Tribe for all those without a tribe, will be honored to attend this gathering. May you all be unarmed and unscaved and of healthy body to attend.

Kind regards and may the earthmother guide you all,
Runehorn, Bonewoods.

Any chance when this event happens that you can make a seperate forum thread listing all the Horde RP guilds that attended and a little info of them?
Would be nice to know which guilds are getting started and communicating with other horde guilds. Would help to find a guild for me to settle in too!

A young tauren messenger hands you a sealed srcoll, which shows 2 Lightning Bolts, you open the scroll and begin to read:
"Greetings. The Tundermane Tribe will be honoured to fight alongside our Horde brethren. We will do as the Warchief pleases. Lok tar Ogar!

Chieftain Cheveyo Thundermane"

(OOC: we plan on doing RPPVP and RPPVP and have about 50 members right now from all horde races, guild is modelled after a tauren tribe, that nearly got extinct and now we welcome all who are willing to prove themselves to our ranks)

1 Like

(OOC: by the way, whats the new date still 21th or 28th?)

“Greetings, guild leaders of the Horde. I come with unfortunate news, our Commander Zorog has decided to take an extended break. I cannot pledge that his return will be soon. My father fought alongside him in the third war and on his behalf, I will now be leading the mighty clan of Gosh Ogar. The meeting is still planned to be held, so contact me if you are still interested.”

OOC

Zorog unexpectedly left the guild + the discord and I can no longer contact him. He promoted me to Guild Leader as he left. You can still contact me if you are interested in attending however due to my timezone, I will attempt to come or will send an officer to represent my clan.

I believe it’s going to be on the 28th i’m not 100% sure yet.

Rushorn, I have contacted Zorog about some skirmish in Ashenvale and was wondering where he has gone. How can I contact I contacy you tp continue the plot?

Commander of Ashenvale Sentenels
Groalen

rushork#7231

The Thundermane Tribe will still answer our Warchiefs call!

(ooc: We would still love to be part of that event and the following PvP events in Ashenvale)

Any update on the date and time?

28/9; 19:00 server time, Thunderbluff in front of Caine, Orcmon.

1 Like