[H-RP] Event: Ye Olde Treasure Shoppe

As you visit your favourite tavern, a goblin hands you a flyer, assuring you you ‘have’ to be there or miss the bests sales ever!

Ye Olde Treasure Shoppe

Opening on Sunday the 21st two doors down from the Broken Keel!
Visit us between 20 and 22 hours for anything and everything you need!
Clothes, hats, novelty items, gems, … you name it, we got it! And if we don’t have it we’ll get it for ya!

Tailor made goods at fantastic prices!
Buy one of our Mistery boxes!
Don’t shop at the Auction House but visit Ye Olde Treasure Shoppe!

OOC:
Skull marks the Treasure will open a trade skill/RP shop on Sunday the 21st. If successful we will make this a monthly event.

What can you find there? Everything our members can make/gather, depending on what we have in stock. This can go from roleplay dresses to 32 slot bags, funny gadgets and the famous mistery boxes. We will bring a supply of mats and goods with us so we will be able to make/sell several things on the spot. Other things can be ordered for pick up at a later shop evening.

But what about payment, will this be ic or ooc?
It will be a mix of both. We’re not looking (OOC-ly) into getting rich from this, but we don’t want to go bankrupt either.
IC-ly a price will be asked, like for example 100 gold for a fabulous silken dress.
OOC-ly for rp items you will be asked to donate what you like.
When it’s actual epics or mats we will ask a fair price, as we would like to get some cost of the materials back. But rest assured, we will do our best to keep it below AH prices!

We hope to see you there!

5 Likes

while I’m not too strong on horde myself, I might make a character to check it out,and from the manager of one monthly market to another, good luck.

2 Likes

Hope to see you there!
I saw the posts about your market indeed, and in the past we have both organised “the travelling Treasure market” and this shop. So I thought of starting with this one. We might be interested in opening a booth at your market (it was neutral, right?) as well!

2 Likes

I will gladly host you there, and it’s good to see more events, I can’t wait to see what you can do.

1 Like

Oh, sounds fun!

I won’t be buying anything because personally I never do real wares/real payment in RP, but some alt of mine will definitely come check it out. :wink:

1 Like

that’s a shame as there are some many “real” things in the game to trade that are nice for RP. Maybe you will change your mind when you see the beautiful dresses Zhinlan makes. :star_struck:

But all visitors, buying or not are welcome!

(and to clarify again, if you buy something ingame like a mystery box or a dress, the payment is done in /emote, no actual ‘real’ payment is required.)

3 Likes

So, tonight it is?

1 Like

Yes! This is open now!

2 Likes

I hope it went well! I was pretty beat, so I just spent the evening reclined on the couch, resting my head.

2 Likes

A big thank you to our visitors! For those who missed it, we will open shop again next month, but we will aim for a different day then Sunday. (as that seems to be a busy day)
If the market opens next Saturday we would love to open a booth there as well!

1 Like

the Market will be Open, but due to it Being the day of Passover Hath will be in charge, Maradan or another Alt of mine will wait to see you a different time

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.