[H-RP] Grim Gest - Gruesome deeds for the greater good

Still out there doing it, currently on adventure, back in Orgrimmar (for recruitment? :scream:) soon…

1 Like

Fake Baron.

1 Like

There’s only one baron and that’s Baron Morsteth Blightreek.

1 Like

:crossed_swords: (but also :kissing_heart: )

4 Likes

:gun: (but also :gun: )

Grim Gang killing alliance with speed. And try to whisper either Paingriever, Vezna, Igronak, Xahneras, Zycorax or Morsteth. I’m sure they can sort you out. Even how much I don’t enjoy getting questions about if we are recruiting, don’t whisper me.

:partying_face: Check out the official Stygian Legion forum post here

2 Likes

Grim Gang is back in Ogrimmar and with our new officer, Igronak, is ready to roll you through all the recruitment stuff. He is excited to hear your whispers about joining the guild.

Edit: I am only PR manager, so don’t whisper me

1 Like

must kill squire :crossed_swords:
DEATH TO THE UNDEAD PR MANAGERS, THE TRUE EVIL OF AZEROTH

Oh her? Yea, we fired her long time ago. Was doing horrid work on the image.

“I’m sorry, Squire can’t come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, because she’s dead.”

She didn’t meet the… resquirements.

Oh, r i p me. Didn’t know she died and got replaced by another female belf DK IC.

All I know is that ‘Squier’ was much easier to memorize in comparison to Syanidi after the name change.

We are at Ogrimmar. If you want to sign up for slaughter, you must be 120 and have clean sheet. We have reputation to uphold.

After last night Grim Gest with Stygian Legion helped capture rebel Rogmash and Morsteth was promoted to Executor of Stranhbrad.

Join today for very cool group.

VERY COOL group

4 Likes

incredibly based & redpilled

1 Like

Here is our most recent battle in pictures, defending the Tirisfal Glades against Scarlet Crusaders

imgur. com/a/mvpde6y

And here is the very controversial yet incredibly cool capture mission on Rogmasha Thundercaller, rebellious head of the Frozen Paw Clan

imgur. com/a/oynd8CY

3 Likes

Hmm true. Anyone else agree with this statement?

2 Likes

I have to say, I really do agree!

2 Likes