[H/Loyalists] The Stygian Legion đŸ€ș

True to the Warchief, true to the Horde!

Love RPing and interacting with these bunch o’ peeps, join us! We’re cool!

9 Likes

Join and be full of merriment and mirth. Sturmbataillon Perroy is the place to be these days.

9 Likes

Yes, I love the “Horse RP”.

5 Likes

I’ve had nothing but good and entertaining experiences with each and every member of this massive community in the past and in the present as well, a bunch of quality and highly-accepting people both OOC and IC who are always willing to lend a hand with Events/Arenas/Raids and provide a place for characters more ingrained with the Horde a solid rock to stand on during this down time where others are moving against Sylvanas.

Also I heard Perroy is very cool (Can you put the gun down now?)

11 Likes

Is there any list somewhere of which guilds are covered by this? The ‘just join one of the guilds in this community’ thing is inviting and all but for that I’m first really gonna need to know what guilds are part of the Stygian Legion.

4 Likes

Hey Tehya to put it quickly!
Grim Gest
Bilgewater Battalion
The Rotgarde
The Hand of Conquest
The Highblood Myrmidons
Edit: Links

23 Likes

Look at this madlad just answering my question like an absolute babe. Thanks pal.

Oh :poop: lookat this madlad going madlad level 2 by adding a link for them all!

15 Likes

Without a shadow of a doubt this is the place to be for active, high quality RP.

(Blood for blood, myrmidons)

15 Likes

YEAH!!! LOVE IT!!! Baaaaseeeed.

14 Likes

In the Stygian Legion, every day is Lawson’s birthday.
Happy birthday Lawson!

14 Likes

Happy Birthday!

10 Likes

based and redpilled

8 Likes

I like these guys, my time with them helped me flesh out my RP and I’m happy to call them my capital F Friends. (Except for stinky joshey ha ha smelly)

13 Likes

it’s not my birthday and also im not stinky

???

8 Likes

Pretty nice, good atmosphere for good storytelling and RP!

Blood for blood, Myrmidons!

8 Likes

Tbh fellow gamers. I’ve been RPing in AD for quite awhile and I’ve never had such a good RP experience than with these bros. Join us

7 Likes

I am so glad to be a part of this community full of so many fantastic roleplayers. It’s an absolute pleasure.

15 Likes

I really like the looks of this. Haven’t found a guild that suits Orsino, but would definitely like to sign up as an individual if possible. Have yet to find any fellow Nightboi love our great Warchief and Queen so much!

9 Likes

Would recommend if military RP is your cup of tea.
Mates of mine that are/were in that community are overall positive about the people.

4 Likes

“I was very happy when I volunteered to join the Stygian Legion in order to take part in the battles across Feralas. I had an engaging experience in the war while fighting side-by-side with my fellow warriors of the Horde. I would like to thank the Stygian Legion for offering me the opportunity to serve my Warchief. Wave at
 camera? Oh.”

21 Likes