[H/RP] Hand of Conquest

Patrol of Orgrimmar routes SPIRITS and STRENGTH.

Stone Guard, on the 15th day of the 5th moon we patrolled the routes mentioned.

Those who attended:
Grunt Lorkus.
Scout Noura.
Scout Grom'gosh.

Around the 8th drum of the evening me and the two scouts set out to patrol the two routes.
The routes were quiet this evening and nothing worthy of reporting, other than Scout Noura's foul jokes. That troll needs to wash her mouth if she wants to keep patrolling with me.
-Signed
Grunt Lorkus Greyfur.
These guys are good sports. Would be happy to host them for tree parties in Ashenvale again.
1 Like
17/05/2018 22:06Posted by Saleysea
These guys are good sports. Would be happy to host them for tree parties in Ashenvale again.

How about a BBQ in Teldrassil?
17/05/2018 22:46Posted by Apawi
How about a BBQ in Teldrassil?

HAH! As if that will ever happen!
Patrol of Durotar route TRIALS

Around the ninth drum after sunset, I set off on a wyvern towards Razor Hill. From there, I marched to the Den in the Valley of Trials. Upon my arrival, I was told that no warriors had finished their trial of becoming a warrior of the Horde today. I left them a note to send any worthy warrior to Orgrimmar directly for military grade training and to be put on a list for further qualification for Orgrimmar's finest.

Signed,
Stone Guard Zeep
Patrol of Crafters Route in Orgrimmar.

Attending: Sergeant Harn, Grunt Hench.

Just before the eleventh drum we set out down the route of crafters. The route was quiet and nothing of note was seen or heard. Just the usual faces that comes out a night.

Signed
Sergeant Harn Battlebrave
Patrol of Spirits Route in Orgrimmar.

Attending: Sergeant Harn, Grunt Hench, Grunt Lorkus.

At the eleventh drum we three set out. Like the other patrols tonight, it was calm and quiet. We saw some of the homeless, living in the city of warriors. And offered our aid. Rest of the way was as before, quiet.

Signed
Patrol of Orgrimmar route CRAFTERS.

Stone Guard, on the 18th day of the 5th moon we patrolled the CRAFTERS route.

Those who attended:
Grunt Lorkus.
Grunt Zun'tulo.

Around the 11th drum of the evening me and Grunt Zun'tulo patrolled the crafters route. The route was quiet and no trouble was had along the patrol.
The below is scribed in Zandali.
Report: Posessed Grunt

While inspecting evidence from the crime scene, myself and the new scout discovered said grunt's corpse wandering renanimated, with a member of the Shattered Hand we followed it to the Cleft of Shadows. There it went to the hut previously used to the summon the most recent Nightborne and sacrifice bodies, the bodies of three other grunts were found there with similar markings and injuries, acting on my quick wit and cunning I gathered the soul stones present before they could be use to summon some sort of shadow entities. During this the grunt zombie cut its own throat with a knife, ending its life a second time. I have collected the soul stones and notes and burnt all the grunt corpses as a preliminary measure.

Signed, Grunt Zun'tulo
Patrol of Orgrimmar routes SPIRIT and STRENGTH

I set out at the sixth drum. The city was still calm, the heat still present. I walked down the routes without meeting anyone. Though i did sense a larger presence of other Orgrimmar grunts. It seems the events of the last couple of days have made us all on edge. Only a fool would attempt something now.

Signed
Patrol of Orgrimmar routes SPIRITS and STRENGTH.

Stone Guard, on the 19th day of the 5th moon i patrolled the routes mentioned.

Those who attended:
Grunt Lorkus.

Around the 10th drum of the evening i set out to patrol the routes.
Both routes were quiet except a small ruckus at the auction house in the Valley of Strength which was quickly solved. rest of the route was fine and quiet.

- Signed
Grunt Lorkus Greyfur.
Posted prominently in the barracks. A few ratty-looking manuals stamped with the Hand of Conquest's sigil are stacked below.

UPDATE ON PATROLS

From now on, at least for the purposes of earning your patroller's sigils, you're to go around with no less than two of you at a time.

Better safe than sorry, as they say, and these are dangerous times. Watch each other's backs.

One of you still has to write the report, though. You're not getting off that easily.

-- SUPERINTENDENT S. SEADOG
Hand of Conquest
13th Orgrimmar Infantry

PS. Don't forget to pick up your "GOOD GRUNT'S GUIDE". It was the last thing Blood Guard Grog'kash wrote before he left us and I've tidied it up for reading recently.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oNsFTve90hw6F5ZSYbJqKaAewYUw8ucTDJczoxH_BfQ/edit?usp=sharing
Patrol of Orgrimmar route SPIRITS.

Stone Guard, on the 20th day of the 5th moon we patrolled the route mentioned.

Those who attended:
Grunt Lorkus.
Grunt Kuru.

Around the 8th drums of the evening me and Grunt Kuru set out to patrol the spirits route. The route itself was quiet and peaceful, and nothing really worthy of reporting or looking into.

-Signed
Grunt Lorkus Greyfur.
Patrol of Orgrimmar route CRAFTERS.

Stone Guard, on the 20th day of the 5th moon we patrolled the route mentioned.

Those who attended:
Grunt Lorkus.
Scout Noura.

Around the 9th drum of the evening me and Scout Noura set out to patrol the crafters route. The route was quiet and peaceful. At the end of the route we checked the storage house where we found the drug called snuff a few weeks ago. This time the storage house was clean and no illegal substances was found.

-Signed
Grunt Lorkus Greyfur.
Patrol of Orgrimmar routes CRAFTERS and SPIRITS.

Stone Guard, on the 21st day of the 5th moon we patrolled the routes mentioned.

Those who attended:
Sergeant Harn.
Grunt Lorkus.
Scout Noura.
Scout Utok.

Around the 9th drum of the day we set out to patrol. The crafters route was mostly quiet but we did have a few incidents. One of the incidents was goblins speeding and almost running us over with their trikes, we'll keep an eye out for them. Near the end of the route some assassin attacked Sergeant Harn, but Harn made quick work of the pathetic humans assassination attempt.
The spirit route was more quiet and peaceful than the crafters and we did that with no problems encountered.

-Signed
Grunt Lorkus Greyfur.

Stone Guard, on the 22nd day of the 5th moon we patrolled the routes mentioned.

Those who attended:
Grunt Lorkus.
Grunt Zun'tulo.

Around the 8th drum of the evening we set out to patrol Orgrimmar.
We set out of the Spirits route first where the home of the trolls seemed quiet and peaceful, seems like they were having some gathering there tonight. The Crafters route was also peaceful and quiet and nothing worthy of reporting.

-Signed
Grunt Lorkus Greyfur.

Stone Guard. On the 23rd day of the 5th moon we patrolled the routes mentioned.

Those who attended:
Grunt Lorkus.
Scout Grogash.

Around the 9th drum of the evening i took our new scout out for patrols. I showed him the Crafters and Spirits route. Both routes were quiet and peaceful and nothing out of the ordinary.

-Signed
Grunt Lorkus Greyfur.

A Post-script has been written at the bottom of the report for the Stone Guard.

The Scout Grogash seems to have some doubts regarding honor. Honor is something that should always be important to an orc, perhaps you should have a talk with him.
Patrol of Durotar routes DRYGULCH and TIRAGARDE.

Stone Guard. On the 24th day of the 5th moon we patrolled the routes mentioned.

Those who attended:
Grunt Lorkus.
Grunt Zun'tulo.
Scout Grogash.

Around the 10th drum of the evening we set off to Durotar to begin our patrols. We first patrolled the Drygulch Ravine where the harpies reside. In there we took care of a few eggs and Scout Grogash decided to take one of them back to Orgrimmar so Chef Hench can make some fried eggs with it. In the ravine we also took care of two harpies that attacked us. Some eggs have recently hatched aswell from our observation, atleast four more harpies have been hatched recently.
After the Drygulch we set off for the Tiragarde route. Nothing exciting happend on that, quiet and peaceful.

-Signed
Grunt Lorkus Greyfur.
Stone Guard,

I was standing in the middle of the Valley, enjoying some mutton as I heard a nearby scream of pure agony. It was a Grunt who came running away from behind the Wyvern's Tail, She stopped by the entrance to the barracks. I approached her only to find her in great pain. I did my best and found mender which offered his aid. A Highmountain. He was able to heal her, but that attack had left her blinded. It must surely have been a curse, or some foul voodoo magic. I aided her quickly inside before I went out to seek aid from the same Tauren again. I was only gone a moment but as I returned, we faced her dead corpse on the ground, drowning in her own blood. Her throat slit and found in possession of a blade in her hand upon the scene of the crime. A mark is also etched into the metal. Again, bloody magic.

I have moved the body on your command to the cell. She is covered, but something should be done soon, unless you want the entire barracks to reek of death.

I'm investigating the matter, but with little but old reports to go on. Perhaps we should let the citizens know of this? Unless they already do, of course.

--
Signed
Grogash Hellhorn
Patrol of Orgrimmar Route CRAFTERS
On the evening of the twenty-eighth of the fifth month, I introduced Scout Naori to the patrol routes. I started out by showing her the routine for the Crafter's Route. She had a run in with a big roadent and was disciplined for running away from it.

She was introduced to the Brawl'gar staff and is aware of the gladiator manifests and what to do with them.

The rest of the route was quiet. I later sent her off with Scout Noura to get introduced to another route. Awaiting report.

Signed,
Stone Guard Zeep