[H/RP] Hand of Conquest

Have you guys found any blood Trolls in Orgrimmar yet?
We're in Orgimmar for now so join whilst you can— you can grab yourself a sweeping brush and sweep the barracks with me and my good friend Krathka!
10/09/2018 05:43Posted by Mazatl
We're in Orgimmar for now so join whilst you can— you can grab yourself a sweeping brush and sweep the barracks with me and my good friend Krathka!

Only big kids need apply.
As the Thirteenth slept within the Barracks each member would wake up at the break of dawn to find a massive Pandaren Vegetable of their preference under or hanging above their hammocks with a note attached written in Mogu.
Two haphazard reports are left for those of the correct rank— licked with wet, smudged, paint. Both reports are scribbled with crude markings, the Grunt's prattling etched out.

I've r̶e̶c̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ recently been walking patrols, two moons ago I circled through the DRAG to the VALLEY OF WISDOM i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶e̶t̶ there was a group of Elves throwing bottles of alcohol into the surrounding water, I told them to stop. They of course, s̶a̶w̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ did.

GRUNT MAZATL

On the twenty-eighth night me and SCOUT Ro'zarg Tusktaker patrolled, together, the VALLEY OF WISDOM and the VALLEY OF SPIRITS. It was quiet. He was really curious about Azeroth as he's one of those new brown Orcs, a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶r̶t̶ so I told him about the other races like Pandaren, Goblin, Elves, Forsaken. H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶n̶y̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶l̶f̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶a̶r̶r̶e̶n̶s̶.̶

GRUNT MAZATL
A large scroll with an August Celestial on each side of it is left on a table inside the Barracks, written in Mogu with a translation to Orcish underneath.
I and Scout Banrhun patrolled from the Valley of Honor to the Valley of Spirits with little to no action in the midst of the patrol other than meeting Sergeant Lorkus on our way back to the Barracks.
Patrol Report by Ro’zarg Tusktaker
with Dronkal Steelshell

Route Crafters:
After the events of today Dronkal and I made out for patrolling the majority of Orgrimmar. Having started at the crafting route, we made our way to the North Orgrimmar Gate, the goblin tinkers and peons had mostly all deserted to retire for the evening and all was quiet. Dronkal and I shared some brief stories of old with the grunts guarding the gate before heading back to Brawl’gar, it was all quiet, as it should be.

A blacksmith we met during the crafting route expressed his concerns about the ongoing war, we assured him it’d be easily won and continued our patrol.

Route Spirits:
Given the time of the evening, Dronkal and I decided to patrol the Route spirits. It was a steady start with little interruption. A passing goblin merchant was harassing us with his latest venture of ‘kodo-meat’ in bread, so we took his wares and ate it in front of him, we thought they were free, but that, seemingly, wasn’t the case.

Nevertheless, we made it to the Valley of Spirits and had little cause to stop, the route was uneventful, and the denizens of the Valley had either tucked in for the night or were elsewhere. We looped back around, laughed at the crying Goblin and returned to the barracks for some gruel and grog.
A small letter carefully penned in Mogu is left in the Barracks.
Healing Report
Sergeants and Raiders after the grim action that we saw fighting tooth and nail through a dense oasis in the Barrens many of the Thirteenth came out baring minimal scarring yet some worse than others, Ro'zarg and Orrosh were both wounded grievously by the the plant-people and I would suggest they be given time to recuperate.

Krag'ak suffered almost fatal wounds if it were not for Orrosh and Banrhun helping to mend him along with myself, I highly suggest he is bound to his bed within the Barracks until a time where he is fully recovered.
Emperors guidance, Li-Lue.

A less well-penned note is quickly added on at some indiscernible time
I will require two more rolls of bandage and a single dark red salve and healing potion.
Woah, radical!
We're still around and kicking (Trolls)!
https://i.imgur.com/gy6fHLT.png

A new commission for HoC, piece by the artist Gobbert.

Thanks,

Regards.

- Join the Thirteenth Legion today!
Thanks to the artist Gobbert for making a really cool drawing of my character!
Grunt
The word itself had made her quiver as she ran her paws delicately over the Orgimmar tabard that flashed a bright red even in the moonlit sky of the desert.
Family and Friends. These are what matter most.
She had reminded herself such time and time again as her face broke out into a warm smile as she gazed around the sleeping Thirteenth
This changes nothing, we are all family, we always will be.

No rest for the Medics but we're still around and keeping Orgrimmar safe and it's a great opportunity to join us before the Zuldazar Campaign.
08/11/2018 17:04Posted by Lilue
it's a great opportunity to join us

No...

Thanks.
08/11/2018 19:42Posted by Galford
08/11/2018 17:04Posted by Lilue
it's a great opportunity to join us

No...

Thanks.

Can't believe Galford is going to die by my hands real soon.
Death by getting-ran-over-by-a-wheelchair.
Now, you're probably wondering why Krathka here's in nothing but a loincloth.

Here's why: http://imgur.com/gallery/Yhtfc63

If this isn't enough incentive to join the military I don't know what is.
1 Like
And now, a story:

Krathka may have been in an amazing new land, this Zandalar with its City of Gold, but that didn't change his routine. He had found his way to the Steamway, run by the Tortollans.
Using the waters of the hybrid public bath and hatching grounds he looked at his reflection. First, he wet his hair a pinch. That was his favourite part of keeping his mohawk in shape, the cool touch of the water.
His hair had always been a filthy, knotted, long mess growing up in Hammerfall.
The humans only gave him water when he needed it to live, or near-drowned him in the brief moments when he'd stir from his catharsis and act up. Things were different now, he had as much water as he needed, as he wanted. A blessing.
Once he was satisfied, he reached for his poultice. A mixture of wax and grease, dabbed onto his fingers, ran through his hair, solidifying the spiked wedge of hair and keeping it rigid.
He was in control now.
And anotha one, cus I'm feeling like it.

To Krathka, Vol'dun was an omen. A vision of Durotar in a reality where the Horde lost. A civilization buried beneath the sands. Would scavengers pick over it generations down the line as the Vulpera do today, uncovering fragments of the once-great Orcish nation?
He banished the thought from his mind, tightening the mask about his mouth, not to protect from the sand as it usually did, but from the biting winds that buffeted his face from his position atop the ruined temple, its name unknown to him.
Krag'ak slept behind him, his watch now done, fastened down to the alcove found in the masonry, Krathka having laid his cloak across him and weighing it down with a handful of loose rocks, to prevent his friend from tumbling off the edge in his sleep.
All was quiet for now in the desert, save for the beasts roaming and the odd sighting of the Vulpera. With luck, this quiet would reign over Vol'dun soon, no more din of battle breaking it, and the scavengers would have fresh Alliance bodies to squabble over.

Join the Thirteenth!

3 Likes