[H-RP] Hand of the Titans is recruiting! Now also open to Alliance!

Our new Northrend campaign has begun in the Borean Tundra! So far we’re several big adventures in at the Warsong Hold and surroundings, but as we take on local threats to improve the safety of Northrend’s supply routes, we’re likely to crawl all over Northrend.

Three events a week, and lots of social RP in between. Always fun to do these campaigns. This time with all the officers and some members chipping in with their own events and zones to run the story in as well, it’s going to great fun. If anyone’s looking tag along for a bit, or hop into some social RP, give us a whisper to find out where we are in the area! :grinning:

5 Likes

Nothing boring About Borean - check.
Into the Basin - check.

Next: Might of Dragonblight.

2 Likes

Keeper Bearbrother Mission Report 145

12th of the 12th.
We took to the sea after agreeing to ship supplies to the tuskar village of Kamagua. Carrying with us a whole wagon of supplies, dragged by Grintooth and Wanderwolf, we made our way from the Temple of Wyrmcrest and headed for the dock.
We boarded the turtle ferry there.
All seemed quiet. The waters were calm, but visiblity was poor. We spotted another boat. They did not bother us.
After a time we were beset by an undead kraken. Despite our efforts, the turtle ferry was lost, as were the supplies.
We were lucky. We were not killed by the kraken or the icy water.
Thanks to Throatmender we managed to get ourselves to land, walking the rest of the way to Kamagua. Time will tell if we are safe here.
Signing off,
Keeper Bearbrother

1 Like

Lol, noooooooooooooobs!

2 Likes

And then! We helped a tuskarr village. And then! We fought vrykuls and crashed a ship that wasn’t even in the ocean. And then! We went to team up with Forsaken for I’ve Toured The Fjord, but then! It was Winter Veil. But now! We’re back in the Howling Fjord.

The Northrend campaign continues with three events a week. Right now, Dragonblight. With even a new friend or two joining, as we do our best to clear the threats that have taken root around the vital supply routes of Northrend.

2 Likes

We’re serving up toasted worm in the Grizzly Hills! :smiley: The Hills have been lost to an enigmatic enemy who rules the Scourge here with cunning and mysterious lighthing runes!

Will the Hand survive? (probably!)

1 Like

Our adventure continues, as we venture northwards into Northrend, continuing the mission to deal with local threats, to secure the supply lines in the frozen continent.

Many great adventures so far! Next up, we’re heading into the fallen kingdom of Zul’drak. A daunting prospect indeed…

4 Likes

We were beaten back from the Argent Stand for now… we are taking a brief break in Orgrimmar before getting back out there in Northrend!

The Hand is stationed in Grizzly Hills. Best place in Northrend. Except there’s Scourge there again. But we’re working on it.

1 Like

Is the flower crown part of the solution? Asking for Aiyvah, she’d love to know…

1 Like

Tonight the Hand will (hopefully…?) finish the second-to-last chapter of its massive Northrend story. The campaign started seven months ago. Easily the best thing to come out of this expansion, if I say so myself. :kissing:

After over 80 events, our extensive campaign to restore the supply routes of Northrend is finally over, ending with a grand competition at the Argent Tournament.

We don’t usually go that hard into places, but every zone had its own story to tell, aided by several different organizers. So, I had a great time bringing the story of Shadowlands to a satisfying end.

Time for more stand-alone adventures and plots. I hope to see you on Azeroth!

2 Likes

With the Shadowlands story wrapped up IC, the Hand is finally free to have a breather. From now on it’s smooth sailing and nothing could possibly go wrong… right?

3 Likes

Are you sure about that bestie? :eyes:

1 Like

Just a few days before we hit the very exciting Server campaign on the 13th!

1 Like

We have arrived in the Eastern Plaguelands to aid the Crusade! Here’s hoping the zombies don’t take too many chunks out of us :eyes: :zombie:

2 Likes

Looks like we’re in for an exciting few months, before the next chapter of World of Warcraft arrives.

This is usually a great time for roleplay. We’re making our own adventures, dealing with challenges of our own creation. Looks like the time for such left will be a lot shorter this time, but that’s alright, because the coming expansion seems to have us all excited!

I’m very happy for this. While the last two expansions have had many magnificent roleplay adventures, the foundational setting of of the expansions; war and adventures beyond Azeroth, were not too appealing for everyone. We got through it strongly, so I am greatly looking forward to the experiences and friendships that lie ahead.

2 Likes

You know me, Anroka. I have many alts. If you ever want me to join an event, I will gladly join.
I can’t join the guild OOCly because anxiety and depression reasons forbidding me from joining guilds.
But I have a whole miriad of alts that can join for any occasion. And even a few who are willing to be loyal to the Hand. <3

2 Likes

Now that it’s confirmed in official interviews that we’re likely to get cross-faction guilds at some point before the next expansion ends, I’ve gotten a few questions on how the Hand of the Titans will be dealing with that. As it would mean being able to bring in Alliance alts in the future. I’ll go ahead and answer that here.

The Hand of the Titans have ties to many neutral groups that include Alliance races, but they also have a few characters with positions rooted in the Horde. As such we will not be accepting characters that are members of any Alliance armed forces or government agents. If you’re on Alliance payroll, you’re not getting in.

That said, if your Alliance character is a member of a neutral faction such as the Crusade, Earthen Ring, Cenarion Circle, etc, then yeah, we’ll be opening up the ranks for those.

4 Likes