[H-RP] Hand of Zul – Troll/Zandalari Guild - Travelling to Tanaris 🌴

I loved it how my panther just kept on chasing people

1 Like

Alright, I wish to express my gratitude for Rakhuul organizing the small little RP-PvP campaign in Hinterlands. Whilst short, it was fun and I’m glad to see that people keep making sure that people have fun and have events to attend. Kudos! :clap: :wolf: :dagger:

4 Likes

I echo what Crowton said.

It was a pleasure fighting alongside (And maybe against you. I admit nothing) you lot once more. Good stuff.

4 Likes

Had a lot of fun on this one! The Horde side dynamic of Horde forces and Zulian forces was an added flavour of RP!

Can’t thank the organisers enough for this!

4 Likes

Big thanks to both this guild and in paticular Rak’huul for making such an amazing campaign and atmosphere. Was great fun and i’m looking forwards to more in the future!

3 Likes

At long last, the siege of Jintha’alor has ended, and Zulians and their allies showed their strength and tenacity, which led to their Endurance.
Yet the battle was not over. The Alliance had attacked Revantusk village once again, but the Zulians summoned some unexpected, mighty allies… Legendary ones who changed the tide of battle, which ended in village’s safety.

MURLOCS!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560851948383895563/615442601671131147/19-08-26-09-08-27-335_deco.jpg

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Squints his eyes

3 Likes

I’m uncertain why you’ve taken this to the forums, or posted this on the HoZ specifically, but;
I’ve been in the midst of creating an event for my guild, and just as the Discord message states, I’ve not had the chance to deal with it yet.

7 Likes

I agree with what Rakhuul had said.

Not sure why discord messages have to be taken on the forums.

Not to say the breach of privacy of these things.

5 Likes

I’ll delete it for now if you’re really planning on handling it yourself.

5 Likes

I’m not sure what makes you believe I won’t be. I simply don’t intend to cause an OOC storm in the midst of hosting events 1 hour before Classic comes out.

4 Likes

He took the bag and fumbled it

2 Likes

Wonderful bunch of trolls to murder. 10/10 would stab murlocs again.

3 Likes

This friday, the Drakkari elders Drak’araz the Iron-Willed and Ro’tahn the White Serpent will (probably) engage in ritual combat to the death!(?) Ice trolls get first row seats, so make yours and join the Hand of Zul today!

Sand trolls and Zandalari are encouraged as well.

4 Likes

How dare you promote the dirty Farraki.

2 Likes

Wait. What about us Gurubashi and Amani :o but looking forward to see it though!

1 Like

There’s dozens of you! But yes, more are always welcome, too.

1 Like

vegans for zool’gin

3 Likes

In an uncharacteristic display of diplomacy, Ro’tahn and Drak’araz resolved their differences through talking rather than combat. Sort of. Kind of. They won’t kill one another, anyway.

1 Like