[H-RP] Heritage of Zandalar recruiting

The Heritage of Zandalar is a troll focused roleplaying guild that was founded in 2006. After laying dormant for a few years we are now returning back onto the rp scene once more. We are a friendly guild with plenty of room for personal plotlines and a nice community out of character as well.

The Heritage of Zandalar has always strived to live up to the zandalari ideals of lorekeeping and preservation of culture, both in character through events and plotlines as well as out of character in collecting bits of troll lore and expanding on them when need be. Trolls of all tribes are welcome in the Heritage, though historically we have been predominantly Darkspears. Characters that aren’t trolls are welcome as well, should they wish to immerse themselves fully into troll culture.

We try to play an active part in the rp community at large, by hosting open events and participating in the Horde Gatherings and other cross-guild rp events and plots.

Our website with more information can be found here:
aldriona . wixsite . com /heritageofzandalar/
(Sorry about the formatting, I wasn’t allowed to post the link proper)

Do you wish to know more? Join us? Contact me on Ryleen-ScarshieldLegion ingame for more information!

5 Likes

I’ve been in the Heritage for a while by now. It is a very small and cozy guild. The leader is awesome and dedicated and we always tried to bring up “quality RP”.
The guild lore is endless, allowing variety and many possibilities in RP. The guild setup also provide an in-guild progression so to help new players to learn and grow in their skill.

Long story short, The Heritage of Zandalar to me proved to be a very cool guild and an awesome place for those wishing to give a try in roleplaying a Troll.

2 Likes

I be Zulzulu, de ol’ Darkspear troll brudda from da Echo Isles and I be willin to pledge my allegiance to dis gathering on de condition that we try our best to wipe out all de oda lesser races from our ancestral lands.

1 Like

I love this guy already!

:3

We can certainly discuss possibilities! :smiley: What’s your name and server so I can contact you about meeting up for an interview?

Oops, accidentally posted as my bank alt :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.