(H-RP) Horde guilds with a clan / 'family' atmosphere (adventure + casual)?

Cheers -

I would like to know whether there are any Horde guilds of any race out there that cater to a mixture of casual laid-back RP but also join events or campaigns every now and then (as individuals or together)?

A nice OOC atmosphere would be lovely, too, as it is boring to only interact ICly with people all the time.

You can answer here or send an ingame mail to my character! I’ll respond within 1 or 2 days as I’m trying to sort out whether I boost or create a new character! Have not played on Horde yet but know most of the lore! <3

:heavy_heart_exclamation: Prefer RP over PvE or PvP content, but will join in on the fun, just don’t expect too much from me!

Kind regards~

4 Likes

If you had asked just a couple of days ago, I would have said The Tirisfallen [H-RP] The Tirisfallen (Closing down - New project WIP!) but at the moment we’re in the process of winding down and reforming under a new name and new leadership. We have a lovely group of core players though and we do a lot of village/family style RP as well as bigger events with other guilds, so if Forsaken RP sounds tempting at all, watch out for us in the next couple of weeks!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Horde, friend.

There are a few candidates listed here which, bar the orc-only option, might fit with the clan/family vibe you’re looking for. Guild links are in the abovementioned thread as well.

There’s also The Family, for the less legal side to things. My impression is that they’re a fairly tightly knit group at that.

If you’re looking for something representing the multiracial militaristic side to the Horde, I’d also recommend looking into the Path of Glory. Sure there are rumours that they are bloodthirsty to a problematic degree, but I’m sure that’s just Alliance propaganda.

These are just my off the cuff suggestions and by no means an exhaustive list of options, and your best bet by far is to reach out and ask for details with the guilds themselves. What is and isn’t “casual RP” differs wildly depending on who you ask, for instance.

Happy hunting.

4 Likes

Hello there friend, welcome among us!

I would say you should give a peek toward Blood Howl

Give it a read see what you think and obviously give a poke to any of the mentioned officers.
While currently due to time of expansion things may seem quite, we are forward going bumping into action when prepatch stuff hits us! Tons of fun to be doing.

This coming week we’re also moving out if I recall correctly!
Other then that I wish you an amazing adventurous journey through the Horde !
Sunwell’s light guide you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.