[H-RP] Blood Howl - Nomadic Warband

A great guild and a lovely bunch of RPers ^^ Enjoyed all the events they’ve hosted since joining them

1 Like

Telling ya, this Cacklespine person is a bit silly

In all the good ways! Loved interacting with this guild, even only the brief moments we had during the last campaign <3

1 Like

I can highly recommend these guys. RP’d alongside them for…many many years now and they’ve always been great fun to rp with

1 Like

I’ve Roleplayed with Blood Howl for some years through social interactions and also cross-guild events/campaigns and it’s always been great Roleplaying experience.

Being part of Blood Howl is being part of a tight friendly and warmly welcoming group of friends that just wants to enjoy Roleplay together.
I highly recommend Blood Howl if you seek some great Roleplay and/or also great OOC community.

2 Likes

We have recently battled off a few remnants of the Legion in Hellfire Peninsula, some kind of ‘Rusted Legion’ apparently, at the behest of an Illidari who has helped us before. Let it not be said that we don’t pay back favors owed at least!

But with that excitement and adventure out of the way, we have now settled into the Kosh’arg festival and will be staying in Nagrand for the next week! Some good times, before the prepatch related bad times slap us in the face.

4 Likes

Although I may have only been a part of this crew for a rather short and minor period of time a while ago, I’ll always keep 'em in my heart as the people who truly got me going in RP and helped me get a very pleasant footing with actually interacting with other RP gamers comfortably…! Fight on!!!

3 Likes

Having answered an emergency call for help from the Blazing Phoenix, the Blood Howl has arrived in Northrend! Immediately beset by the undead, these nomads and their allies in the Ashen Bulwark are faced with a troublng question when fighting for their life to defend two separate bases in Northrend against armies of the dead.

Something has stirred the restless dead thought long dormant. But what could have done this? Something bad, very bad. In a dangerous situation full of mystery and the undead, the only choice is to press on or risk losing everything. Blood for blood.

4 Likes

And another trauma added for Cackle! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Howl is back in Orgrimmar after fighting alongside various allies in Northrend. A much needed rest is deserved after we all made it home in one piece

4 Likes

It is to be noted that the Blood Howl is off once again on some events, this time in Pandaria, but we are reachable OOC for any interested brave souls that would seek to take up the ideals we stand by and join us in future adventures!

2 Likes

We have had, quite frank, a criminally busy month. We committed to helping our allies fight the undead in Northrend as a mad necromancer took control of a portion of the Scourge. This, unfortunately, meant we were all in Northrend when the sky broke, our necromancer foe unrelated, so out of one crisis and into a much larger and more serious one. After gathering information about what had happened in Icecrown, and desperately retreating before being overrun by the dead. We are now taking a brief break in Pandaria to let our bodies and minds recover as several of us were pushed to the brink of death in the last month.

I’m sure nothing will go wrong.

3 Likes

The Howl is back in Orgrimmar! Some much needed rest is being had but we’re all still about, feel free to approach us if you feel we’re a fit for you

1 Like

Presented with Scourge attacks across Kalimdor, Blood Howl has moved to the Southern Barrens to make their stand against the undead swarm. We are currently trying to relieve an undead siege on Desolation Hold by bringing them much needed food supplies to replace the original food for the fortress that had been blighted by the damned, and preparing to face whatever malign intelligence may be commanding this part of the undead invasion.

2 Likes

After fighting the Scourge attack in the Southern Barrens on Desolation Hold. Blood Howl moved to the safety of the green fields of Mulgore, protected by the Great Gate. They are recovering from the battle in Blood hoof village.

2 Likes

After our little break to enjoy shadowlands we are at it once again! Now going on a witch hunting story line in the Broken Isles! Fun times awaits us, lets see how long it takes to shake off some of the rust some of us have.

2 Likes

After our adventures in the Broken Isles, witch hunting, barely escaping being captured and used in all kinds of nefarious rituals, and some high drama in the form of a betrayal. We traveled back to Kalimdor and enjoyed Winters Veil.

We’ve been taking it slow for the past week, as many of us are dealing with real-life commitments at this time of year, but in early 2021 we’re kicking off with more event RP once again.

2 Likes

I used to run with the Blood Howl a long time ago; glad to see you’re still alive and kicking!

Hopefully run into you again sometime in the field! =)

1 Like

We’ve spent the past two weeks stuck in Dustwallow Marsh. Wallowing in the mud and grime, enlisting the help of the Brackenwall Ogres and the Mudsprocket Goblins to deal with a group of feral scourge that had been left behind in Kalimdor after our Shadowlands pre-patch events.

But with that wrapped up, we’ve taken a return trip to Orgrimmar to resupply and lick our wounds. A brief respite before the next big adventure to who knows where. Maybe an overseas trip is in order again.

2 Likes

Dang, turns out these boys sure can save the world!

Was a blast DMing for you guys today; hope to do it again sometime !

And remember, if even nobody in the Wyvern’s Tail believes your crazy story, you’ll all be scrubbing bits of that giant monster mouth off yourselves for weeks to come!

2 Likes

It was REALLY fun having you put together an event for us, Kaitylinn!

But, we’ve now moved out of Orgrimmar once again. The Blood Howl’s travels have taken us to the Eastern Kingdoms for a new series of campaigns in distant lands. We are currently in Stranglethorn Vale, hunting down a Troll tribe practicing some forbidden voodoo. And with several more adventures on the docket after that, we might be gone from Kalimdor for some time.

Adventure awaits!

4 Likes