[H-RP] Horde War Council - Saturday 19:00

Salutations, Brothers and Sisters of the Horde!

We, leaders of the Horde’s many Warbands, are agitated by the wave of Alliance aggression and hereby sound our horns for a War Council. Let the call be heard loud and clear, and let every leader of Clans, Tribes, Warbands, and in-between answer it!

The War Council is to take place on windy tops of Thunderbluff’s amphitheatre, Saturday 28 September at 7pm, right in front of the wise eyes of Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof.

Signed:

• Avir of Tribunal
  • Borugh of Crimson Fury Clan
  • Cheveyo of Thundermane Tribe
  • Geimhre of the Gravediggers
  • Overseer of The Howling Axe
  • Pillarist of Expander
  • Ronabert of Blazing Sunrise
  • Rushorn of Loktar Ogar
  • Shagrath of The Everstill Circus
  • Kurtizzle of Lustrum
  • Nargosh of Warsong Offensive

(More to be added)

OOC
After deliberation with multiple other RP guilds, we have decided to kickstart a cross-guild event for roleplayers on the Horde-side this Saturday (28/9) at 19:00 Server time.

The event is addressed primarily to guild representatives, to get RP guilds forming relationships and acquainted with one another - and more importantly to decide where we strike the Alliance.

The event is also open to all kinds of roleplayers; unguilded, casual, interested; even those uninvolved with the war effort. We will turn the entirety of Thunderbluff into an RP hotspot during the event.

If you are interested in joining, let us know in the comments, so that we can know about participation beforehand.

CROSS-GUILD COORDINATION
If you are a Horde RP Guild representative, we have set up a discord at discord.gg/n4hZB8B to help coordinate RP efforts for the Zandalari Tribe realm.

7 Likes

Representatives from the “Wicked Brood” guild will attend the event as well.
See you all there sons and daughters of the Horde!

PogChamp RP

2 Likes

Looks nice.

Lordaeron Deathguard Deathlord will be there as well

So let me get dis straight… we be goin’ ovar da Theramore Treaty for 2 hours!

Only for da Alliance to attack Undercity 40 min after?

Aye, I be thinkin’ da Treaty be ovar; and da war begins.

1 Like

What a great and awe-inspiring event! The power of the united horde cannot be denied.

A huge thank you for Rushorn and others who organised this and for their patience during the event.

My belief in this server and horde side RP is now rock-solid. This is a beginning of something truly memorable.

smirks and bows humbly

2 Likes

For the Alli- checks notes HORDE!

Just joined the discord. Me and the guild are looking forward to team up with the rest of the guilds!

For the Horde!