[H-RP Hub] šŸŗ Frostwolf village of Alterac

Neighbours you say? Well, we would love to come and offer our welcome back to the neighbourhood but we donā€™t have cakeā€¦ burning torches, steel and Probably some choice unkind words will have to do.

(Seriously though, sounds pretty good! Weā€™d love to see some less rotten faces about the mountains to interact with!)

5 Likes

Iā€™m liking the concept so far and may pay a visit sometime or the other.

3 Likes

A place where I could spread the Mokā€™nathal superiority to small orcs without potential maggot farms walking around? Sign me up

2 Likes

This sounds good. Given how remote the place still is from the other hubs IC, if you hesitate whether the idea would attract enough visitors to create a hub you could kick this off as a Village Hours type initiative? So people whoā€™d be interested in the concept would have a date and time when theyā€™re sure there will be some traffic there :slight_smile: Just an idea!

5 Likes

You dont have to be a rebel to be unhappy with the current state of the horde as a member of it. Thereā€™s plenty of folk who might not be keen on the warcheif but are more than willing to still fight for the horde and not want to have anything to do with the alliance.

Itā€™ll be a good idea, as you mentioned, to keep away from that sort of ideology.

6 Likes

ah they are gathering.

prepare the ā€˜cakeā€™.

1 Like

A Discord server has been established to see the community growing and to properly organise village-hours-styled events in the near future!

If you are interested in joining, click on the invite link below:
https: //discord . gg/acuweTF
(Canā€™t use links in my forum postsā€¦ oh well!)

Hope to see you all there!

4 Likes

Link to the discord server added to the top of the first post!

2 Likes

Support! Very good idea and Iā€™ll definitly come by with my Frostwolf!

2 Likes

Looks great! Good luck Kump, Iā€™ll check it out when I have a suitable character :smile:

Also, rp pvp you say? 8)

2 Likes

I am totally in as a frostwolf char! Please keep me posted on this!

2 Likes

Looking lovely, folks. With the Order moving North towards July we might be able to arrange an encounter if you like? - Happy to join the Discord too if that is fine with you, I donā€™t have a Frostwolf active though. It would be nice to be in contact :heart:

2 Likes

Of course! Youā€™re more than welcome! And even for Horde side, you donā€™t have to be a Frostwolf. Any Horde member are welcome there.

I assume we can have a fun encounter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there everyone!
Tonight with the Rastari pact arrived in the Keep, the first event, and the launch of our hub will be held!

There will be a Spiritual gathering, Blessing upon Blessings, a ceremony held in the village! Come on, come all!
Any Horde members are welcome to attend.
Stay tuned for updates, and join the Discord server on the top of the first post!

Hope to see you there.
Akaā€™magosh.

7 Likes

Soon, battle is upon us. With the Alliance pursuing the fate of missing heir of the fallen, traitor Kingdom of Alterac, the hold of the Frostwolf clan over the cold Mountains would be threatened.

Answer the call, Sons and Daughters of the Horde! And fight, in the memory of Durotan!

For the Horde!

6 Likes

One of these days, near the village, the Seer was meditating, communing with the Spiritsā€¦

Meanwhile, a vision came to himā€¦ In the vision, A dark wind gathering, slowly forming the shape of a Tornadoā€¦ A dark, twisted one, moving on the oceanā€¦ But suddenly, it collapses. From the middle of it, huge shadowy tentacles surges, then a red light fills the whole world, filling it with anguish, chaos, violenceā€¦ Nothing remained from the Tornado, Instead of a way gate for a hungering, terrible darknessā€¦

Yet, over a mountain, some figures stoodā€¦ Brave, ready to face anything that comes for themā€¦

A familiar voice whispered in his ears ā€œCarry our Legacy, for your destiny is to do so, my Sonā€¦ And know that the Ancestors watch over you.ā€
It was his motherā€™s voice, whom died on Draenor, long ago. Her voice still echoed through his mind, he was thinkingā€¦ Then, he gathered some of the residentsā€¦

ā€œBrothers and Sistersā€¦ We have endured many dark times, through many hardships, many threats ā€¦ And we still do it this warā€¦ Yet, we stood together, we stood strongā€¦ Protected each otherā€¦ As the Packā€¦ā€
He paused for a momentā€¦
ā€œYet our struggles are far from overā€¦ There would be a terrible darkness ahead, awaiting all of usā€¦ But remember, we all have our parts to playā€¦ And we are together, as the Packā€¦ We will fight together. In the end, we either endure victorious, or die with Honorā€¦ Taking our place among our Ancestors, in the fields of Nagrandā€¦ NEVER forget, in the end, our Clan, our Horde must endure, and we shall see to it, togetherā€¦ā€
He rises, calls upon the great, wolf spirit of Loā€™goshā€¦
ā€œWe stay strong, we will endureā€¦ The Ancestors smile upon us, and the legacy of Durotan lives onā€¦ In the name of Loā€™gosh, for the Frostwolvesā€¦ FOR THE HORDE!ā€
With that, the gathered clansmen were blessed by Loā€™gosh, as they cheered for the Hordeā€¦ Ready to fightā€¦ Fight any darkness coming for them, as one packā€¦

11 Likes

I have to think of an excuse to drag the Dragons down here, love this idea! You canā€™t trump the Kump!

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I have a good news for you!
The hub may have been mostly inactive due to some RL stuff and issues (sadly), although!
The amazing Orcs of the Redblade have arrived in the Village, and will remain there until the 16th. :blush:
It would be a great time to RP in the hub, with these great bunch visiting it. :slight_smile:
I may personally not be able to take part (which is a shame and Iā€™m sad about it, wish I could), but Iā€™m sure it would be good and i welcome everyone to take part!

For the Frostwolves and for the Horde!

9 Likes

Having a pleasant few days at the hub at present, met some nice Orcs tonight already! A shame we have to go come friday :pensive:

3 Likes

Mokā€™ra Brothers and Sisters of the Horde!

Once again and happily i should announce that our kinsmen in the Orcs of the Redblade are visiting Alterac once again! :blush:

They will be there for around one week. Come on, come all!

For the Horde! :wolf::mountain_snow:

5 Likes