[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Autumn 2021 — 27 Sep to 3 Oct

Hello everyone!
Raven’s Riches would like to attend the festival with their huge variety of goods. We will be present as our horde characters obviously.

3 Likes

This looks great. Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I remember winning one of the races many years ago, good fun for sure!

2 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll make sure to include it in the calendar! So if I understand correctly, this will take place on Tuesday 21st after the Ritual of the Dead? I will make sure to move the Sing for the Ancestors event accordingly in that case.

The same goes for anyone else who would like to host events for that matter! We’ll gladly accommodate the event in the schedule and plan our events around anyone else’s if need be!

And I’m glad to see the Raven’s Riches making another appearance, Dharrach! The Grand Market will be on Wednesday this time around, so anyone wishing to peddle wares will be invited to do so then, but is more than welcome to do so on any of the other days as well, of course!

6 Likes

Be advised that due to a scheduling conflict with the Thalassian Skyguard Second First Birthday (see below), we’ve decided to move the Kosh’harg Festival up by one week! Their event had been announced and in the making for some time, but we might just have forgotten about our own festival’s usual date conflicting with their own. It will now take place from the 27th of September to the 3rd of October. Everything else in the planning will remain the same, however!

If you’d like to check out the Skyguard’s anniversary, meanwhile, check out their thread here!

5 Likes

Lucky timing, in the final week of my 2-week booked holiday away from work!

1 Like

Always enjoyed my Kosh’harg experiences, will be dragging The Broken Shield along!

The Forlorn Order will be attending, and I personally would like to hold a bake sale. Y’all don’t mind food that’s been handled by dead folks, right? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hand of Agony are going to sue you!!!

3 Likes

I’ll get right on it as Hand of Agony’s official lawyer.

However, I am extremely tempted to resub just to attend this festival again.

2 Likes

…–OBJECTION! :briefcase:

(All the best for the festival!)

2 Likes

Just a few more weeks away! :smiley:

2 Likes

16 days until the Kosh’harg!
16 days until chaos at Nagrand!
16 days until a week full of drunk people and orc traditions!

Come and be orc! We best! (All Horde races are welcome of course!)

1 Like

Hey! Watch out with the noise, children are watching may want to sleep!

(Good luck with this, I may attend this year again.)

2 Likes

Been a year and a half since I last attended, I’ll strive to pop by and lurk when I have the time. :smiley:

Just found out we’re approaching Kosh’harg time!

Sadly, I won’t be able to attend the first day, But dammit If I won’t fight like crazy to attend the rest! I’ll just have to hope that ICly I’ll be in a good enough condition to partake in some of the events!

And here’s to hopin’ I can meet up with friends from the last Kosh’harg!

1 Like

This’ll be the first Kosh’harg I miss in 6 years, certainly a change of pace!
I hope everyone enjoys it, having had a look behind the scenes I assure you it’ll be amazing. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Almost time! Big Orcfest at Nagrand!

3 Likes

Orcfest Tomorrow! Woop woop

2 Likes