[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Autumn 2021 — 27 Sep to 3 Oct

Awesome! Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll make sure to include it in the calendar! So if I understand correctly, this will take place on Tuesday 21st after the Ritual of the Dead? I will make sure to move the Sing for the Ancestors event accordingly in that case.

The same goes for anyone else who would like to host events for that matter! We’ll gladly accommodate the event in the schedule and plan our events around anyone else’s if need be!

And I’m glad to see the Raven’s Riches making another appearance, Dharrach! The Grand Market will be on Wednesday this time around, so anyone wishing to peddle wares will be invited to do so then, but is more than welcome to do so on any of the other days as well, of course!

6 Likes

Be advised that due to a scheduling conflict with the Thalassian Skyguard Second First Birthday (see below), we’ve decided to move the Kosh’harg Festival up by one week! Their event had been announced and in the making for some time, but we might just have forgotten about our own festival’s usual date conflicting with their own. It will now take place from the 27th of September to the 3rd of October. Everything else in the planning will remain the same, however!

If you’d like to check out the Skyguard’s anniversary, meanwhile, check out their thread here!

5 Likes

Lucky timing, in the final week of my 2-week booked holiday away from work!

1 Like

Always enjoyed my Kosh’harg experiences, will be dragging The Broken Shield along!

The Forlorn Order will be attending, and I personally would like to hold a bake sale. Y’all don’t mind food that’s been handled by dead folks, right? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hand of Agony are going to sue you!!!

3 Likes

I’ll get right on it as Hand of Agony’s official lawyer.

However, I am extremely tempted to resub just to attend this festival again.

2 Likes

…–OBJECTION! :briefcase:

(All the best for the festival!)

2 Likes

Just a few more weeks away! :smiley:

2 Likes

16 days until the Kosh’harg!
16 days until chaos at Nagrand!
16 days until a week full of drunk people and orc traditions!

Come and be orc! We best! (All Horde races are welcome of course!)

1 Like

Hey! Watch out with the noise, children are watching may want to sleep!

(Good luck with this, I may attend this year again.)

2 Likes

Been a year and a half since I last attended, I’ll strive to pop by and lurk when I have the time. :smiley:

Just found out we’re approaching Kosh’harg time!

Sadly, I won’t be able to attend the first day, But dammit If I won’t fight like crazy to attend the rest! I’ll just have to hope that ICly I’ll be in a good enough condition to partake in some of the events!

And here’s to hopin’ I can meet up with friends from the last Kosh’harg!

1 Like

This’ll be the first Kosh’harg I miss in 6 years, certainly a change of pace!
I hope everyone enjoys it, having had a look behind the scenes I assure you it’ll be amazing. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Almost time! Big Orcfest at Nagrand!

3 Likes

Orcfest Tomorrow! Woop woop

2 Likes

Goooooood MORNING my darlings!

Are you ready for the first night of the Kosh’harg?!

Tonight’s plan is as follows:

• 20:00: Opening Speech by our lovely and totally handsome Chieftain, Kozgugore Feraleye!

• 20:15 - Opening Ceremony by uh…Me! Join us as we officially open the Kosh’harg with fancy speeches about spirits and stuff!

• 20:45 - Challenge of the Wyvern! Hosted by yours truly to test your wit and intellect as you solve three riddles that require you to go forth and collect the answers to said riddles!

Please note that the Challenge of the Wyvern is done in groups, with a maximum of four per group! If possible, please form your groups beforehand so that we can start the event as quickly and smoothly as possible! Bonus points if you can come up with a name for your team!

Thank you, and looking forward to seeing you all there!

8 Likes

Kosh’harg is starting! Wooo!
Opening Ceremony real soon!

Greetings! It is I, your benevolent orc overlord, come to bring news of what to expect tonight!

Tonight’s events are as follows:-

• 20:30: Ritual of the Dead - a sacred pilgrimage to Oshu’gun to pay our respects to the ancestors. Non-orcs are welcome to attend, as this time we have someone to entertain you whilst our orc folks go into Oshu’gun itself! Make sure to bring an offering!

• 22:00 - Sing For the Ancestors/Storytelling - Gather around the fire and share tales and songs! All are welcome to bring a song or story of their own!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

4 Likes