[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

Otherwise I’m sure some friendly(?) warlock would be able to summon you there.

2 Likes

KOSH’HARG WEEK IS HERE

\o/

2 Likes

Was on for a short while last night but had great fun, let the Kosh’harg begin!

2 Likes

If you don’t manage find a warlock at the time, give me a whisper on the character Dhak. I’ll come pick you up. :rocket:

5 Likes

Warlocks truly are the Ubers of Azeroth!

1 Like

“The Five Deadly Venoms” will be at Kosh’harg! Seek out Brontozabra, Caleirn or Thaeliandra there.

1 Like

AHHHHH-- it starts tonight!

3 Likes

Aaaa! Hype!

3 Likes

The starting ceremony was interesting. Nice to see names i haven’t seen in ages!

2 Likes

So did miss the starting ceremony but manage to catch the the Pilgrimage and it was so nice( and powerful even) seeing so many people gatherd. Now I know where I will be every night this week.

3 Likes

WOOPS KH STORY

Alryette stacked her small pyre together from the local materials she had gathered, building it tall and high… As high as she could without it tumbling over. Her work done, she set the bundle across its top, opening the soft linen to reveal the blackened bones beneath. After a long moment of staring at it, she stepped backward, finding her mouth dry.

“I-,” she stumbled, licking her lips for a moment, “I don’t… know how to do these things. I have no faith… No… prayer. But it was the Horde, even if it was a Nightborne, that allowed me to step onto this path. It was the Horde that gave my people a home in a time we were not of.” The Nightborne reached up, wiping at her face for a moment as she steadied herself.

“They gave us hope, when there really was none… And they gave me the first tools to take my justice. I-… I offer this to you, if you’re even there. This small piece of what you helped to wreak. He will not harm anyone else… Not ever again.” Stepping forward, she fumbled with her cigarette case, her hands shaking as she steadied the lighter. Pressing it around the four corners of her small stick-bed, the pyre slowly blazed to life. She knelt before it, watching it burn down to the embers as it consumed the twisted hand in angry flame.

“Thank you,” Alryette whispered softly, “Thank you for what little peace I feel now…”

`https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537713124262936596/623253063955775499/4.JPG

BTW KOSH’HARG IS SUPER FUN AND YOU :clap: SHOULD :clap: COME

8 Likes

Glad everyone is having fun!

A heads up, after tommorow nights Great outland wolf race there will be an archery contest and a brawl’gar (Brawling) tournament.

Due to the scale of likely participants in the Brawl’gar, the fights will be akin to wreslting with no striking, magic or weapons. First to pin their opponent two out of three times wins. This is done by rolling three times each, best of two wins. If you’re roll is higher than your opponent on that round, you take the initiative and pin them in the dirt, gaining one (of two, out of three) point.

Best of luck to all participants and let the games begin!

(also, a quick reminder, for the wolf race you need a three man team, all on wolves!)

4 Likes

I appear to be the only Thunderlord orc in attendance! Sad.

Even still, great first night! :grin:

5 Likes

What a lovely evening! A shame I can’t make it tomorrow night (as Rokara would love to prove her might at archery and wolf racing!) but can’t wait to meet even more of you lovely folks.

4 Likes

First day and it has already been fun. And additional thanks to those who were in a hunting party, it was a great hunt!
Hopefully old Hurr gets the chance to show his brawling and drinking skills later in Kosh’harg!

3 Likes

And I will have to miss this because i forgot i return day after kosh’harg from vacation :I

2 Likes

5 Likes

I am ever thankful that I was summoned to the event, instead of grinding my way there and arriving a day late.

The Pilgrimage was lovely, and so was sharing with others what you wished and hoped for!

3 Likes

Oooooh. So THIS is why Nagrand’s so crowded tonight. Good to know. I hope everyone that attends has a lot of fun with the event!

4 Likes

I loved that ceremony. A strong and intimate start of the festival. Well done Nosh’marak!

2 Likes