[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Spring 2019

If you use a knockback to knock the other guy out of the dueling area, do you win?

Kosh’harg ended, but Garadar is still there

Would be nice if people often visit it for some rp, at least being a small hub… as my character lived there for a while, and whenever he could, visits there… It can be fun for AU Orcs who miss Draenor, atleast seeing a shade of it’s former beauty

More than anyone, Lady Sena @Marlight is welcome, we always need spikes!

5 Likes

It was a great and fun festival and me and my guildies had lots of fun for the most part. I look forward to the next Kosh’arg.

6 Likes

Kosh’harg was immense fun and a treat as always. A big thank you to all the organisers and participants. The community really shows it’s quality during Kosh’harg.

And you better believe I’m racing home to sign up for the tournament! Number one jobber here!

6 Likes

Thanks to all those that took part in the last event tonight. The Tournament of honor is now over!. With Razaron Madeye coming in first, Vladimir Brightburn second and Vixxee Fangslice third! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and look forward to see you all next time!

13 Likes

:muscle:

dances away

6 Likes

Just came to congratulate Vladimir Blightburn for his second place at the tournament and representing the Forsaken very well. Very proud of you my boy. I was there :purple_heart:

4 Likes

What a week it’s been! But the Kosh’harg has, for real this time, come to an official end! A big thank you to everyone who chose to attend the festival, even if for just a single day out of the eight of them, and an even bigger thank you to everyone who helped out hosting events! Considering this was among one of our bigger festivals that we’ve planned, I’m very happy to see the entire week having gone through without any trouble whatsoever, and that’s in no small part thanks to the positive and helpful attitude of the community that joined in! Thanks again! :smiley:

Until next Kosh’harg? Who knows! Perhaps we’ll take a year to recharge our creative energies, perhaps there’ll be another festival before that even happens (there is last year’s Wor’aggar, for example). But one way or another, we had a blast! The entire champion’s table is now updated, including those for the Tournament of Honor: Vixee Fangslice being third place, Vladimir Blightburn coming in second and the grand winner being Razaron Madeye!

10 Likes

I will miss Kosh’harg… It is still alive in our hearts… The Ancestors watch us, brothers and sisters… Lok’tar…

1 Like

Kump you are the lifekeeper of threads, I swear :grin:

1 Like

Well, some shall still live! Kosh’harg is too cool to be closed… :smile:

1 Like

Best decision I’ve made all year. Orc RP :heart:

7 Likes

“Oathbreaker” will be there…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.