[H, RP, LFG] "My name is Elyandre and..."

"…I can’t remember. Anything. Glimpses arise during short moments where nothing more than screams and pain come from the depths of my mind. I can feel it, again. Torture and sadness. I wasn’t alone. Still looking for other unlucky folks sharing with me that hidden, putrid and stinky prison cell.
We got tortured… But for what? I don’t know anything. I can’t even bet if this is the world where I was born.

I need someone to understand, someone sharing visions of those gloomy blue eyes and about that recurring, creepy question… Who are you? Who gave you the order?

What order are you talkin’ about! Get out of my head!

Those are the words I vomited out of my mouth when someone woke me up from that endless vision. The last one until now.
Can’t feel the pain, but I do feel sad and worried. I need to know. I need to know I can find a place and discover the truth.

I need to go. Don’t know where. I need money. I need to rediscover my inner knowledge and power. I need a mount.
I need… don’t know what the hell I need…"

OOC: I’m relatively new to Classic, I play various Allied characters and I have some sort of connection with the Horde as a player. The retail experience didn’t give me the chance to go in depth with the lore, so an amnesiac character for some light RP is what I need to be relatively well accepted in some arcane-ish/mystery seeker-ish Horde guild on Hydraxian Waterlords.

Details: I’m a casual self founder, I like to try and mix stuff. I like to explore the world and to 5 men dungeons (understanding the actual story behind them!!!). I like to lurk around, discover places and share some RPG related passion in chat.
I like roaming, buffing people and demonstrate we have a soul too. Putrid, but still… :slight_smile:

Elyandre is a Forsaken Mage, willing to know more about the world, get back her memories and be (both OOC and IC) useful with her drinks, food and portals asap. :slight_smile:

1 Like