<H-RP> <Nightborne> - Duskwatch Outriders

Bumpudi bump for nightborne kind, also, look out for us in the new year, we have lots planned and even more adventures instore!

5 Likes

Weā€™re done for the holidays itā€™s back to business!

This week is administrative stuff including the medicals, inspections and a traitor hunt but in the coming weeks weā€™re going to Darkshore and weā€™re finishing our Priestess and the felborne storyline!

2 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m really interested in joining. Iā€™ll send you a message as soon as Iā€™m in game tomorrow if thatā€™s ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course thatā€™s fine, just poke either my self or another officer with in the guild, weā€™ll be more then happy to answer any questions you have, long live Suramar!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right! Weā€™re usually around in the evenings, around 8pm server time - message any one of the officers (Styrros, Lianodel, Juveil, Neshyn or Lunarglade), and weā€™ll get back to you asap!

2 Likes

The weekend is full with events and so is the next week! Time to close out some storylines, assist with the Horde war effort and invoke the happy past of the Outriders with some memory teas. Then, we might depart on a small campaign of our own! So if you want to join us before we leave - find us in Orgrimmar, Valley of Honor.

1 Like

Might?! Might?! Thereā€™s no Might sir. Nighthold officials are bombarding my desk wanting a full breakdown of the chaos weā€™re going to bring to the Alliance and their enemies. We also no have a snake man problem.

1 Like

You mean snake elf problem. Silly elf.

1 Like

The storyline Star-Crossed Lovers is over with an epic finale! Hoping that everyone in the guild enjoyed a lengthy chain of events! There will be more of those to come, to be sure!

Weā€™re still recruiting! Go ahead and join us as weā€™re nearing our one year of existence as a guild! <3

2 Likes

I donā€™t wish to sound like someone causing a fuss over anything so let me begin with a quick disclaimer that I have heard many good things about this Guild in the past and seen them to be good folk, with that aside however I - and a few others - are intrigued as to why there is a Felborne Lieutenant and even a few more Felborne within the Guild considering it is allowed in Orgrimmar yet the Felborne are cited by the Lore itself (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Felborne) as those who fully embraced the Burning Legion.

Whether or not itā€™s just an error in the persons judgement or otherwise Iā€™m not sure nor does it matter much, it doesnā€™t lend credibility and no doubt oft confuses a great many folk when they read someones TRP and find a Felborne roaming Orgrimmar with a group of Nightborne.

6 Likes

Lumping felborne into a category of ā€œevery single one of them embracing the Legionā€ is a very broad generalization. It is a possibility that some of those nightborne who took fel were subjected to it unwillingly, as a result of blackmail or else, and never followed the Legion after its defeat in Suramar and further on.

This is precisely the background of the character in question. Does it seem plausible? It does to me. And since the character activevly seeks redemption and is on a tight leash within the unit, I personally have no qualms against letting him be here.

Of course, you may think different and I can definitely see why, but thatā€™s my stance on it.

2 Likes

There is nothing in the game that suggests otherwise though

It is possible by the mechanics of TRP3 and /e only so far

Yes but so can a nā€™raqi or silithid

8 Likes

I fail to see why it matters so much what the person is ā€œbrandedā€ as. Just as people play warlocks, they enjoy the challenge and conflict that arises when the temptation of power exists there. That ā€œfelborneā€ is a great RPer and i enjoy playing with him immensely, and never felt his background interfered in any way.

ā€œStrength through unity!ā€ :wink:

2 Likes

This seems like very much a ā€˜mountain out of a mole hillā€™ issue. The guild, and characters in general, have been fun to interact with in the past.

For backstabbing Hordie scum, of course :wink:

2 Likes

Name one Felborne that has joined the Horde after fully embracing the Legion, pal.
Boi.

I wonā€™t be able to, and I have never attested to it being otherwise. However, that does not exclude the theoretical possibility of this happening. We still have the whole warlock class playable for nightborne, so.

In any case, if the inclusion of a few felborne characters in the guild bothers anyone and they think its lorebreaking, theyā€™re free to ignore the guild or not acknowledge its existence. However, I will stand by my guild members, because all of them have become my dear friends.

2 Likes

All things considered, the playable Nightborne have access to warlocks, and there are no other Nightborne Warlocks in the setting besides Felborne. Itā€™s far more likely that the playable warlocks we have access to without TRP3 magic are formerly Felborne, rather than Nightborne who after what the Legion did to Suramar decided ā€œyou know this is all pretty slick, we should do this againā€ and start their own order of warlocks.

While both are conjecture, the other one has some precedence vs. none.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve contacted Steven Danuser about the questions of felborne. Hereā€™s what he said to say: https://imgur.com/ZTDVWMK

4 Likes

Hey thx for sharing that + confirming my point exactly

Cool

3 Likes