[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Ork smell gud! Both armpit up for stank glory!

\o/
Random elf surrounded by Stormwind Infantry? Red blade got your back

notguaranteedthatyourlifewillbesavedredbladewillnotbeheldaccountableforyourinabilitytoescape
DRAKADA!!?! Where are the screenshots!??!1@1!
Silithus, Si:7 have sent a number of operatives to gain intel on the large number of Goblin mining facilities that scourer the crater. Situated in the northern foothills sat a couple of section seven operatives, a young rookie and a grizzled veteran both awaiting orders, both talking about past operations.

“It were in the vale, just after the cataclysm we were chasing intel on Kurzan. Four weeks we were holed up there in the !@#$hole. We eventually came across a small fishing village in the northern territories…” The veteran agent peered into the fire as he told his tale to the rookie.

“We found a man. He looked like….like, butchered. The old women in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "The jungle…it comes alive and takes them, it makes trophies of men” Only in the hottest place this happens. And this year, it grew hot. We begin finding our men. Good agents, well trained agents… We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse.”

The younger rookie frowned as he watched the veteran stare into the embers of their campfire.

“humph. your stories grow old, just a few weeks ago there was a demon planet looming over us, real demons..real army of demonic fel infused bastards. Now we got to deal with this sword and its aftermath, and yet you still get all spooked and scared over your ghost stories…Times change old man, we got bigger things to be actually scared of.”

The veteran turned away from the fire, adjusting his bag he spoke with a low quiet tone. “humph..wha’ever kid..jus watch the fire. yer on first watch”

The veteran turned to face the rookie, but he was gone, not a sound but the fire crackling away. Then a deep guttural voice was heard.

“Yer right to be afraid..be very afraid” with that the Orc lunged forward over the fire and past the agent disappearing into the dark. The veteran just stood there, frozen with fear..moments later he dropped to his knees and peered down to his belly, the fire light glistening on his blood and entrails.

Morning would eventually come and with that the light of the morning, two Si:7 operatives arrive at the camp. They find a single skinned body strung up from a rock overhead.
03/02/2018 01:52Posted by Kaigron
Silithus, Si:7 have sent a number of operatives to gain intel on the large number of Goblin mining facilities that scourer the crater. Situated in the northern foothills sat a couple of section seven operatives, a young rookie and a grizzled veteran both awaiting orders, both talking about past operations.

“It were in the vale, just after the cataclysm we were chasing intel on Kurzan. Four weeks we were holed up there in the !@#$hole. We eventually came across a small fishing village in the northern territories…” The veteran agent peered into the fire as he told his tale to the rookie.

“We found a man. He looked like….like, butchered. The old women in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "The jungle…it comes alive and takes them, it makes trophies of men” Only in the hottest place this happens. And this year, it grew hot. We begin finding our men. Good agents, well trained agents… We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse.”

The younger rookie frowned as he watched the veteran stare into the embers of their campfire.

“humph. your stories grow old, just a few weeks ago there was a demon planet looming over us, real demons..real army of demonic fel infused bastards. Now we got to deal with this sword and its aftermath, and yet you still get all spooked and scared over your ghost stories…Times change old man, we got bigger things to be actually scared of.”

The veteran turned away from the fire, adjusting his bag he spoke with a low quiet tone. “humph..wha’ever kid..jus watch the fire. yer on first watch”

The veteran turned to face the rookie, but he was gone, not a sound but the fire crackling away. Then a deep guttural voice was heard.

“Yer right to be afraid..be very afraid” with that the Orc lunged forward over the fire and past the agent disappearing into the dark. The veteran just stood there, frozen with fear..moments later he dropped to his knees and peered down to his belly, the fire light glistening on his blood and entrails.

Morning would eventually come and with that the light of the morning, two Si:7 operatives arrive at the camp. They find a single skinned body strung up from a rock overhead.

Moar please! :D
Drinksh are on me!
Back in Durotar once more, after some heady campaigning with several other fine Horde and Alliance guilds down in Silithus! Do feel free to drop by and visit us in Razor Hill while you can! It won't be long before we continue our nomadic existence all the way over to Outlands in preparation for "that orcish festival you may have once heard of"!
05/02/2018 23:32Posted by Kozgugore
Back in Durotar once more, after some heady campaigning with several other fine Horde and Alliance guilds down in Silithus! Do feel free to drop by and visit us in Razor Hill while you can! It won't be long before we continue our nomadic existence all the way over to Outlands in preparation for "that orcish festival you may have once heard of"!

wait... -that- festival?

THE festival?

Dag nabbit, I'm missing out on the spring Kosh'harg?

Truelly Koz, you know how to break my heart. I heartily recommend all spiritual Horde players and traditional Orcs to check it out though!
If I ever roll an orc(with bfa and straight backed orcs it may be the case) then I would make sure to try and join you. Quality RP.

Best of fortune!

P.S: Get ready for an elven influx soon.™
06/02/2018 18:24Posted by Vorathel
If I ever roll an orc(with bfa and straight backed orcs it may be the case) then I would make sure to try and join you. Quality RP.

Best of fortune!

P.S: Get ready for an elven influx soon.™

I sense the great joy of the drunken running backwards race in your near future. I heartily recommend getting in shape for this truly grueling test of endurance by downing a keg of beer, telling your best friend you love them through the medium of slurred shouting, running backwards into low hanging tree branches and vomiting until you spit out a kidney.

...definitely the most noble of Red Blade rites.
Sooooon! Rhonya has been on a little 'vacation' past week but she'll be back soon. I'm really looking forward to Kosh'harg celebrations. :D
Vacation!? Is that what she calls it! ;D
12/02/2018 11:06Posted by Gashuk
Vacation!? Is that what she calls it! ;D

"Putting up with Gashuk" is less polite. Hurr Hurr hurr.

Just Remember this advice Rhon, the way to an Orcs heart is through several layers of fatty tissue, and the rib cage.

Never fails me.
The stag they hunted did a better go at his heart than Rhonya has managed so far. xD Hunt almost became an absolute disaster! But no worries everyone, your favorite pariah is still alive. <3
The stag they hunted did a better go at his heart than Rhonya has managed so far. xD Hunt almost became an absolute disaster! But no worries everyone, your favorite pariah is still alive. <3

GOD DAMMIT RHONYA-- YOU HAD ONE JOB--

I mean... I'm glad the new rites are being used effectively to create good RP!

Yep, definitely what I meant. Mmm-hm.
We're one day removed from our voyage to Outlands, so here's your last chance of giving us a poke while we're still in Razor Hill! After that, the preparations for the festival (and who knows, a little plot twist in between!) will be our main priority. It'll be good to finally pay a visit to the -proper- ancestral lands once again!
I'm sorry, but can we all just take a moment to reflect on the dearly departed beaver-mask of Koz? We knew it so well...

On the other hand, that absolutely gorgeous new one for Rp that's showing on your armoury... Woof woof!

--what? I like wolf masks. (Even though it's a bear ('''\ (o,,,0) /''') )
Perhaps the coming Kosh'harg will give me a reason to peek at that new mask of yours, Koz... It may or may not disappear by the end of the festival. Attach a lace to it for safety measures.

And let this one bombard you with questions, as it is high time we meet!
I for one am very happy to finally be able to confirm that our dearest Chieftain actually has a face. <3 We can look at it way better with this mask!
16/02/2018 08:11Posted by Daigah
Perhaps the coming Kosh'harg will give me a reason to peek at that new mask of yours, Koz... It may or may not disappear by the end of the festival. Attach a lace to it for safety measures.

And let this one bombard you with questions, as it is high time we meet!

You'd be most welcome to! Well, to meet for the questions, anyway. I think I'll just glue this mask to my face just as much as my previous one by the sound of it...

We're currently holed up in Garadar, Nagrand, well ahead of the Kosh'harg celebrations! Even so, there'll be more than enough to be done around here, so I invite anyone to come on over and give us a poke!