[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Hey! Akesha here :)

Wishing you guys all the luck with your return x
1 Like
Good luck with the guild!
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

I mean... YARR!

...Me new orc be prepped and ready shipwrecks! - (I shouldn't call you that considering how many actual ships you've wrecked).
10/11/2017 16:44Posted by Trakmar
Come one, come all! We got gifts for all!

Except undead. They're icky.

Well this Icky one is sure glad to see your guild return, your big events were always ace.

Aka'Magosh, Orcs of the Red Blade, hope you thrive once more.
11/11/2017 11:43Posted by Yorold
...Me new orc be prepped and ready shipwrecks! - (I shouldn't call you that considering how many actual ships you've wrecked).

We all know that a certain dead blademaster is to blame. It's why we did not give him the respect of dying at sea.
While I can't claim to know you from the days of yore sadly, I -can- tell by the buzz that this is something big.

Adding my wishes for good luck to the pile!
The guild's potential return has been a subject amidst top secret meetings for a couple of months now, so it's been in the making for quite the spell by now! Granted, things really started gaining momentum a week or three ago, but Blizzcon and its little surprises certainly helped give us that last, little nudge as well!

Glad to hear that, and if I can spare time from that pesky "real life", I'll definitely be in touch this weekend about getting aboard the re-boot.
11/11/2017 11:53Posted by Trakmar
11/11/2017 11:43Posted by Yorold

We all know that a certain dead blademaster is to blame. It's why we did not give him the respect of dying at sea.

Sure, blame the dead dude.

*shakes fist*
It is good to see you back at it again old friends.
11/11/2017 15:35Posted by Sergroth
It is good to see you back at it again old friends.

Hey hey, familiar face! :D
Time to dust Realyn off.. ^^ cant wait to do some orc rp again! ^^
Glad to see OrB is making a comeback! Best of luck to yall ^_^
Wrote a little story for myself as to how Rhonya will recieve the 'summons' and how she will answer! Have a snippet:
The sun was just disappearing behind one of the dusty mountains, the last rays still shining down on a tiny hut that was lodged between the trees in the northern part of the Barrens. Bare feet made their way over the reddish sand, the ground still holding the warmth of the day. They moved north, past the barricades into the deep, dark woods of Ashenvale forest. The grunts stationed here knew her by face and name, greeting her as she passed. She was a common sight after all, living nearby and sometimes even aiding them with food or mending.
One of them spoke up as he noticed her, his deep voice clearly used to giving commands, but to her he spoke gently.
“You chose a nice evening, Steelheart. All is quiet. Be careful though, some elves were seen passing by here a few days ago but they have not been sighted since. Better to be safe than sorry, at least, “ He said, while giving her a rare smile.
The she-orc in question returned the smile with one of her own, her red and blue eyed gaze resting on his face for a moment before her mass of black hair hid her expression again as she turned her head to the woods ahead.
“Thank you, Strongarm. I won’t be long, hopefully.” She spoke, her voice soft but determined. With a nod Strongarm waved her on through.
“Spirits guide you then, Steelheart.”

Without another word Rhonya moved on, her bare feet almost making no sound on the soft mossy earth. Clad in one of her simple garments, she also blended in pretty well against the deep greens and browns of the ancient trees. 'Spirits guide me indeed..' she thought as she made her way to her destination. The pool nearby. Something was pulling on her, a tugging, barely noticeable but to her it was like a bright shining beacon. Rhonya could not resist this pull, just like someone starving for food would do anything to find their next meal. She had to answer.

She reached the silent waters without issues, nothing disturbing her aside from the normal things. Animals scurrying around in the trees and undergrowth around her, birds singing their last tunes to the ending of the day. Rhonya chose a quiet spot away from the path, a spot she used often, sitting down and folding her legs under herself. The waters in front of her were as clear as a mirror, no ripples, no disturbances. Her eyelids closed and she focused, reaching out with her entire being, opening her mind.
“Spirit of water, of life and growth, spirit of my heart.. I’ve heard your calling. I accept your guidance, I am here to serve. Please answer me.”
It was a regular plea, she knew if it really was this urgent, they would be there. They were calling for her after all, not the other way around.

As she opened her eyes again, a small ripple broke the water’s surface. Soon more followed, all starting from the point where her knees were almost touching the water’s edge. She leaned forwards, looking down into them.

Want to read the rest? It can be found on our website right here!
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=4552.0
That is a good story Rhonya, nicely done once again.

I look forward to Rp with the Orcs once again after so long.
man AD really is where DB guilds come to die
12/11/2017 14:10Posted by Sydrel

It is indeed. But being dead got boring, so we try our hand at necromancy. I'll keep you posted on how it works out.
12/11/2017 14:10Posted by Sydrel

Seems they'll be defying the trend.

Thanks for the bump!
A little snippet from a story by yours truly!

"Spirits are complicated, as they have always been. Since the days of the first Shaman, Orcs have known this best as none upon the homeworld could had the connection with them that we do. Though we revere them, always be careful for they are mischievous as often as they are helping."

It had been months since Trakmar had heard from any of the tribe. Ever since the members dwindled and the spirit link as mysteriously broken, he like the others had faded to his own path. He himself had spent his time serving the wild spirits, sacrificing, honoring them. The Legion put the world in turmoil, and so it was only natural such work was needed. At times, even the spirit of earth had answered to his sacrifices though only in faint whispers, something he had not experienced since his youth on the homeworld.

Back on Kalimdor, the wilds of which he now strangely called home he had largely remained. Winterspring had become a welcome refuge for the old orc, especially since it seemed more or less untouched by the Legion save for the odd demon. He had considered remaining here, retire as it were and focus on raising his daughter.

"Rokarna... Been months since I last saw her. At least she is safe on the homeworld."
A comforting thought. Though with the Legion invading he had not dared bring her back to Azeroth in case the world would see a similar fate to Draenor.

For only 500 gold you can download the full version DLC! Or just follow this link!

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=4553.0
Nicely written story Trakmar. keep it going.
Great to see you back in action. Only guild that really, REALLY tempts me to roll an orc!