[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Great to see you coming back! Always had a special place in my heart :)
So many lovely stories!

<3
13/11/2017 11:35Posted by Dahti
Great to see you back in action. Only guild that really, REALLY tempts me to roll an orc!

Give in, I have.
Soon (tm) we will even be able to stand up straight! Join now and get the best chiropractors in Azeroth!
Lok'tar!
I will totally level an Orc for this. It seems like some great stuff :D

EDIT: I've begun levelling an Orc by the OOC name Ukomthak for the campaign. The hype is real.
I'll probably be making some pre-rp things before the due date that we'll meet up in Stonetalon! Rhonya has been in her hut in the Barrens the past while, also around Orgrimmar and crossroads/Razor Hill. So for those people who like to come around and run into her, feel free to poke me online! I'll be traveling with her towards Stonetalon somewhere upcoming week, might be fun to have a little on the road travel party, slowly making our way there.
So also for new people wanting to bump into me/us on the road, let me know! ^^
14/11/2017 13:09Posted by Rhonya
I'll probably be making some pre-rp things before the due date that we'll meet up in Stonetalon! Rhonya has been in her hut in the Barrens the past while, also around Orgrimmar and crossroads/Razor Hill. So for those people who like to come around and run into her, feel free to poke me online! I'll be traveling with her towards Stonetalon somewhere upcoming week, might be fun to have a little on the road travel party, slowly making our way there.
So also for new people wanting to bump into me/us on the road, let me know! ^^

Oh I'm gonna have to get my orc all up on in that!
Update: I set an event for sunday evening the 19th, 20:30 realmtime, starting Rhon's travels to Ashenvale from the Crossroads. If you want an invite, let me know, or surprise us by just showing up, that's fine too. ;)
Also for those wanting to come by sooner, you're still very welcome to.
12/11/2017 16:09Posted by Trakmar
He had considered remaining here, retire as it were and focus on raising his daughter.

"Rokarna... Been months since I last saw her. At least she is safe on the homeworld."

Hm ;)

Also good to see this guild back in action. Massive admiration for what you guys do and how long you've been around for.
Good to see you lot back in action. Had some great interaction back on Defias and I still have a letter from Koz during your exile campaign.

Might see if I can get around to bumping into you at some point.
Now where's the Dwarven Rifle Squad?
14/11/2017 14:38Posted by Rocmar
12/11/2017 16:09Posted by Trakmar
He had considered remaining here, retire as it were and focus on raising his daughter.

"Rokarna... Been months since I last saw her. At least she is safe on the homeworld."

Hm ;)

Also good to see this guild back in action. Massive admiration for what you guys do and how long you've been around for.

Double hm. ;)
14/11/2017 18:28Posted by Helrek

In the land of mordor, where epithos lies.
14/11/2017 20:42Posted by Sydrel

In the land of mordor, where epithos lies.

Then is it not a case of... one simply does not want to walk into Mordor?

They're sorely missed, that's for sure! Especially with the next expansion in mind, it would have been a great opportunity to relive some old times.

13/11/2017 23:58Posted by Nathardo
I will totally level an Orc for this. It seems like some great stuff :D

EDIT: I've begun levelling an Orc by the OOC name Ukomthak for the campaign. The hype is real.

Great to hear! Do feel free to poke me (or any others if I'm not online) at any time if you have questions or would like to sign up for the campaign! You would be more than welcome!

On that note, we have had a nice amount of people, both newcomers as well as old wolves, signing up for the campaign so far... but there's plenty more room for more! And of course, do feel free to roll by Rhonya's event one week prior to the first event of the campaign this coming Sunday as well!
This looks really interesting. Expect some questions this evening.
And maybe a visit from a pair of local Wind Riders.
Great to see you guys back in action, best of luck and I hope I get the chance to rp with you IG at some point!
Had some wonderfully fun RP tonight in build up to things kicking off next week!

What can I say? Still good, going to be awesome!
Started some random RP in the Crossroads already tonight and surprisingly, many many old faces and also a lot of new ones showed up! :D I am so extremely happy right now! <3