[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

After a long night of running around in Dazar’alor looking for pearls…in the end, the orcs ended up having lost three orcs…captured by Spiders no less…what will happen next? tune in on Monday. For the Red blade Clan & Co. fun in the jungle

4 Likes

If you don’t return with flamethrowers all yelling ‘‘Nope Nope Nope Nope’’ in unison, I’ll be disappointed.

3 Likes

The Orcs of the Red Blade website got a small update, adding Sharguul and the Path of Cunning back in to the clan.

Tonight the Path of Cunning will be officially unveiled at the Clan Gathering, no better time to roll a orc!

:wink:

3 Likes

Another 20+ orcs at the Clan Gathering today!

The Path of Cunning is now officially back!

I hope everyone will enjoy it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Path of cunning is back!?

Sneaky ORCS! :scream: :wolf: :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

You called? :wolf::smoking:

2 Likes

So…Orcs of the BLACK Blade

1 Like

Yep, love us some BLACKrocks of honour and virtue.

Thanks for the bump!

I’m gonna pretend I saw nothing about exile :’)

Denial of failure is a poisonous beast!

Poisonous indeed.

Unlike our guild! Which is 15 years strong!

Throgan leaving was on IC basis, on OOC basis I think ORB actually has good officer team, such as Nosh who was one of the best officers I ever met. :grinning:

1 Like

Darn tootin in ten based Rrosh words.

1 Like

Based, but my guild tag is actually bugged and refuses to update. On that note I’ll be leaving the thread and wish you and rest of ORB good luck to the future and making those 15 years much longer!

1 Like

Why leave throg, we loved you? You loved us.

Vrull demands.

1 Like

Isn’t it 14 years…not 15…even though 15 sounds much more awesome I will admit. But having said that! Our orcs are now back…and we gave those damn spiders and the trolls they worked for what they asked…a good orcish axe to the skull! Now we are resting a bit, before our fight goes to Nazmir once more shakes fist Always those damn swamps.

3 Likes

I’m Newblood Steelstorm, and this is my favourite clan on Azeroth.

Now if only I could see the end of my tasks…One day…Q.Q

6 Likes

By far one of the best guilds I’ve had the pleasure of RPing with. I even was around back in the days when they were on the defies brotherhood server and used to RP with an orc called Garagh but alas I cant afford the transfer so I made a new char and they are just as good as I remember.
BLOOD AND HONOR FOR THE CLAN!

3 Likes

Tribute to this legendary band of Orcs! Long live and prosper! /Salute

4 Likes