[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Didn’t know you have a face under that wolf, Okiba… :open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s a common enough misconception ;o

2 Likes

Lies! Us Red Blades do not have faces. We have wolfmasks!

2 Likes

Just like me then…

I’m an unofficial Redblade, then? :wolf:

1 Like

…We can hold a moot and discuss the matter over Pork, ale and some campfire stories.

(FYI, you’re bringing the ale)

Soon the Clan will be returning from their battles in Feralas, after a short ritual to one of our patron spirits! Soon after that we’re starting with a new, mysterious campaign done by our own Nar’thak, bringing us to Northrend. So if you want to come visit us in Razor Hill still, do it soon, before we leave again for new adventures! :smiley:

5 Likes

A ritual–?

To the clans spirit of honour and war!?

Vrull, the son of strife!?

I’ll fetch the incense and my brown pants…

2 Likes

Tomorrow we head towards Northrend, to complete more spirit-y business! Looking forward to it, myself.

3 Likes

And we’ve arrived! Warm clothes, coco and all.

Apparently Kump has made something of a hub of the place, using Wor’gol as a stand in for frostwolf village in alterac. It’s very pleasing on the eyes!

4 Likes

The orcs have been resting and getting used to the “cold” of alterac valley (damn complainers all of them, the cold of alterac is AWESOME cough) And they are now making ready to move to an even colder climate, Northrend, to which they will travel tomorrow

4 Likes

Ahh! Northrend is going to be fun.

We’ve already had a great time using Frostfire ridge as a stand in for Alterac, allowing for some great spiritual events as well as some ogre bashing.

The vast frozen north should be even better! :snowflake:

Spirit seeking, spirit-brew, Undead bashing, Nautical nonsense and even some casual(is) sight-seeing! Are we there yet?

3 Likes

Ya’ll best have packed your winter furs and mittens!!!

1 Like

Oh gee, beating up ogres. Uncle Burg did nothing to you!

Uncle who–?

Meanwhile, we’ve arrived and gotten straight to the work of the great spirits…

…namely, Vrykul bashing. :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Nobb know feeling. If orcs of red spike has something need doing, they just tell Nobb.

3 Likes

Last night we dragged a two tonne dead Grizzly bear up a mountain to an altar–…

…I’m still a bit hazey on why, but there was certainly something to do with shamanism, the spirits and healing a glade going on.

Northrend Adventures continue!

2 Likes

Last night the orcs had an exam about the code that they all have sworn to follow…It gave chance for a few interesting choices, under the watchful eye of the elders and Akashok.

2 Likes

It’s tough being the newblood with controversial ideas in hypothetical situations. :’(

But now everyone knows I love Red Blade so much, I might even bend the elements to my will to save them!

…On an unrelated note, send ale to Northrend pl0x. It’s a bit nippy up here.

3 Likes

Someone said beer run?

2 Likes

Also Firewater. And Rum. You know what, bring the distillery up here. Half of it goes to dressing wounds anyway.