[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Fight, fight, fight!

1 Like

No why, i have a new one now! :wolf:

1 Like

But that’s a bear ;D

Edit: How annoying is it that they didn’t give us the frostwolf helm from WoD

3 Likes

They better deliever on that with the upcoming Heritage for Orcs!

2 Likes

Noes ya skreekin hork for a mank! This is Dookin old! I’m just being indecisive with my transmog, again.

It is a Bear!

So damn annoying… I had high hopes, only for them to be crushed.

We can hope! :wolf:

Meanwhile clan Red blade is trapped on a hozen infested island making ape like deals to gain their help.

Monkey business as usual. :monkey: :poop:

2 Likes

Reasoning being that it ‘‘only fit on Orc heads, as it wasnt designed for anything else’’. They kinda had a chance of adding it with the Frostwolf Heritage coloration for Mag’har.

:frowning:

3 Likes

Shame isn’t it?

This Sunday we have the climactic event in our Tides of Madness mini-campaign, introducing us to the threat of the old gods.

Next week? Kodo hunting, camp life, a Clan meeting and some relaxing travels across Kalimdor.

Peace is good. Clan life is better.

The orcs were able to escape the maddening island’s influence thanks to their repaired ship, courtesy of their hozen ‘hosts’.

Back on familiar ground, the Red Blade made their way to the Crossroads - wounded, partially insane but most of all tired.

Gonna need a looot of firewater after that.

2 Likes

Tides of Madness is over, the write-ups can be found on our official website. Sadly I can’t link in the forums.

2 Likes

Kodo hunt tonight! Sharpen them spears, ready the wolves…

Meats back on the menu boys! :poultry_leg:

2 Likes

A great Clan meeting last night, always a pleasure to catch up with the affairs of the Clan.

Upcoming, hand-to-hand combat training and revering our ancestors for the Day of the Dead!

4 Likes

So a very late happy birthday to the Orcs of the Red Blade, who on the 8th October this year, celebrated it’s 14th birthday! I look forward to another year with you all and to celebrate it properly next year at our 15th anniversary!

5 Likes

14 years… ooft. Its gone so quickly! Feels like only yesterday Kozgugore was filling my first human character with arrows.

Are we the oldest active RP guild in europe now? :thinking: that’s a serious question if anyone knows! Perhaps there’s another…

As far as I know, there’s only one guild on EU that’s been running for as long as we have! And not even sure if that’s an RP guild… :thinking:

At any rate, tonight we held a ceremony to honour the dead, both of and outside the Clan. A bit emotional, what with many well known Orcs having passed away in the past few years. :sob:

1 Like

I think it’s pretty certain that ORB is the longest still running guild on the EU. Three Hammers comes a close second, but then they rebranded from Dwarven Rifle Squad back on Defias.

The ancestral ceremony was lovely, a real pleasure to run and my thanks to everyone who came! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The clan is now camped out in Ashenvale at the warsong lumber camp. What manner of trouble can they find and stick their axes into during their stay there.

1 Like

Bumpity bump.

Hopefully you all avoid getting shipwrecked, mobbed by Hozen and other hijinks while im away.

I’d hate to miss out!

2 Likes

Seems the clan is back together in Razor Hill. Its been so long, most of the plants went without watering. We should come back more often.

1 Like

Damn it Tag, you had one job!

1 Like

After a whirlwind trip to Pandaria to witness the 4th Celestial Fist Tournamant and to fight against troublesome living vegetables in the Valley of Four Winds, the clan has returned to Razor Hill once more!

1 Like