[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Indeed! Much awesome RP has been had, and more shall come!
The orcs are back!
FOR THE RED BLADE!
FOR THE HORDE!
Tonight the first little part of the travel will start! We won't go very far yet, giving lots of opportunities for wandering around Ashenvale, talks, getting to know each other a bit again (or for the first time, with the new people!) A lot of people have already visited in the crossroads, so I'm curious to see who will all be there tonight!
20:30 we'll gather in the crossroads, I'll probably be in town a few hours before that already. ^^
Looking forward to this tonight so much!
Things are happening! Come one, come all! As long as you are and Orc, that is.
Tonight we did the first part of our little journey! Thanks everyone who came, it was a lot of fun! :D Random RP will happen coming days, we're in Silverwind Refuge right now.

Some screenies:
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/gallery/23331_19_11_17_10_43_51.jpeg

http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/gallery/23331_19_11_17_10_47_44.jpeg
Thanks to all who took part tonight, It was a blast to see so many orcs and fun to rp with you all both old and new.
It seems like quite the number there!
I for one had a wonderful time interacting with so many Orcs, old and new.

Was great fun! We even did some side plots once we reached our destination resulting in some fun team/group bonding beyond guilds and among some very nice strangers.

Thanks to everyone who showed up!
Perhaps it is time to dust off ye olde axe again *ponders*
Next travel event will be on thursday 23, 20:30 realmtime! We'll be starting in Silverwind Refuge, Ashenvale, moving on towards Stonetalon! In the meantime there is random RP going on daily, so hop on by if you want to. :D
10/11/2017 15:03Posted by Kozgugore
Orcs

10/11/2017 15:03Posted by Kozgugore
Red

mortal enemies twice over!

welcome back!
Things are looking great so far, and we haven't even started the official part of the campaign yet! In fact, as one might be able to tell from the screenshots, we're actually starting to get more sign-ups than we had initially even hoped for! So much so that it's come to the point where we might have to start considering closing any further applications, since it might otherwise risk the overall flow of the campaign's events. We've already had to rewrite some of the events due to having to accommodate for so many people, in fact.

As such, make sure to drop me a line sooner rather than later if you do still have any hopes of getting involved! I may likely be closing the applications for the campaign after this coming Friday the 24th, so be sure to contact me in time! As for those who already did sign up, I'd like to give a big thank you to you all and hope to meet with you all in-game soon!
Best of luck with the relaunch, Kozgugore! I had the pleasure of seeing the Orcs of the Red Blade around a bit when you first moved over, and several of my guild's members past and present speak very kindly of the kind of platform you encourage.

All the best, and hopefully our paths will cross!
Reckon I'll be throwing a First aid for dummies and maybe a little brawl event inbetween big events to boot. you know, to keep things fun!
Fighting my way through the levels to not look like trash when I show up! Looking forward to it guys as an older face, may be bringing one or two newer ones with me...

So consider this officially Signing up: Sakinra +1 (maybe 2)
23/11/2017 10:54Posted by Sakinra
Fighting my way through the levels to not look like trash when I show up! Looking forward to it guys as an older face, may be bringing one or two newer ones with me...

So consider this officially Signing up: Sakinra +1 (maybe 2)

Sakinra + 2 - the other two being Jazpa and Runtskab.

Hopefully the latter two should be around Silverwind Refuge tonight for orc-y goodness.
More Monk orcs! Hurrah!
Hey, was in the guild years ago as an Orc shaman, was wondering if you had any footage of the Stromgarde Battle on DBH, can't remember what year it was unfortunately :(
From your friends in the Banner of the Bloodhoof from way back when I wish you guys all the luck in the world. The Red Blades are one of -the- RP guilds to me, I encourage anyone with a thirst for orciness to join up!
23/11/2017 14:10Posted by Theodota
From your friends in the Banner of the Bloodhoof from way back when I wish you guys all the luck in the world. The Red Blades are one of -the- RP guilds to me, I encourage anyone with a thirst for orciness to join up!

Do love to hear from some old school Moo's!

Incidentally we will be on the move again tonight at 20:30 server time!