[H-RP] Path of Glory - WAR!

My rogue, Tyme Highchapel, had an encounter with some of these -vicious- warmongers yesterday. Our Watch fought them tooth and nail, and there were plenty cuts, scrapes and bite wounds to go around.

And I absolutely loved it. Props to you guys, and anyone who’s looking for some anti-Alliance bellicose roleplay should check these folks out!

2 Likes

You guys were great fun, and we had a great time. Thanks for being good sports.

We are always on the look out for Alliance guilds to scrap with, so hit us up if you are game. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Spear of Vengeance’s rampage through the Eastern Kingdoms is over, for now.

Now we head back home to lick our wounds and gather, before moving onwards!

2 Likes

For the last week, we’ve ran a few smaller storylines at once in preparation for future moves. Our professional 5D chess player Matches has been plotting and scheming with the folks at The Redrock Runners as part of future events and schemes.

Our rogues got themselves lost and captured alongside a couple of zandalari and met the mysterious Scowl in prison, staging a breakout after a week of imprisonment and most surprising, having Thorn be free of his parasites and filth. If you ask me, give it time and they’ll be back.

Last and most important, my magnificent self introduced Sathien and Ridho yesterday to the magnificent opulence of Suramar on a trip to purchase two flasks of arcwine as preparation for the greatest party ever thrown. We even picked up a new member after our return!

But after a month of silence, the Warlord calls once more. There is no time to dwell on past actions, as the Spear moves onwards to face our rival once more, brought together after weeks of acting separately.

3 Likes

WAR COMES TO KALIMDOR!

The “Spear of Vengeance” has abandoned their name, now referring to themselves as proud warriors of the Horde. No longer will they be an easy scapegoat as they prepare to plunge Kalimdor into yet another war against the night elves.

From Shadowprey Village the warband readies themselves for the upcoming Kalimdor in Flames campaign led by the Warlord Giantrender himself. They have acquired a stash of azerite in the past few weeks which they intend to use against the Alliance in ways that will make the Horde feared once more!

Now is the time to answer the call to arms and join the proud sons and daughters of the Horde. Together we will annihilate the Alliance and open the way for the Horde to thrive on Azeroth once and for all.

Lok’tar ogar!

7 Likes

Preparations have been made…

In only a few short days war will rage across Desolace as per the Warlord’s design.

Will the Horde be victorious against the night elves and their allies or suffer a humiliating defeat? Join the Path and help secure the Horde’s future on Azeroth!

9 Likes

The PoGgers will bring glory to the Horde… Lok’tar.

3 Likes

Let’s fight sometime! :crossed_swords: :triumph:

3 Likes

You’re on!! :triumph:

3 Likes

It’s not genocide, it’s pesticide.

2 Likes

The Path awaits the first arrivals tonight for the upcoming RP-PvP campaign (starting TOMORROW!).

Will they become stalwart allies or mere tools to plunge Kalimdor, and the world, into war once more?

2 Likes

Tonight’s the night! Just a few more hours before the Path of gl- I mean, warriors of the Horde anonymous show those Night Elves that we think Sylvanas did some things right…

1 Like

What’s the best way to get in touch with an officer?

I’m around fairly often, just give me (or any member online) a poke!

1 Like

The campaign’s done, they’re all like :“Wow! Let’s go straight to Thunder Bluff!” And so they do.

Forgetting that they have wounded still in Shadowprey…
Sounds of Thravar screaming in the distance.

2 Likes

We sent people after you!! Argh!!

BUT ANYWAY!

The Path has left for Thunder Bluff following the defeat at Desolace and their horrible betrayal at the Mak’gora between the Warlord and War-God. Where will they go next? What’s the plan?

we’ll find out some time in the future

7 Likes

Introducing our culture to the world, one mak’gora at a time

3 Likes

:cry: I liked you guys

4 Likes

I joined on my Troll a few weeks ago and I’ve already turned my back on them for being heretics to the loa and Trollkind.

10/10 would betray them again

2 Likes

Meanwhile I think I fought almost every troll in the guild tonight in one battle… quite an achievement I think!

3 Likes