[H-RP] Skull marks the Treasure guild

Skull marks the Treasure is recruiting!

Want to be a part of a (crazy) bunch of treasure hunters led by a troll with a slight drinking problem? Interested in our free dental plan? Dreaming of shinies every night? Then don’t delay, send us an application today!

We are a small RP and social guild on Horde side that are looking for more folks to join our friendly bunch. We are hosting RP events and do weekly dungeon runs with our guildies. New to the game? Returning player? Looking for folks to do dungeons with without drama? Want to start to roleplay? We welcome all!

Interested in joining? Then poke Zhinlan (or another guildmember) online for more information, or look for us in the guild finder.

see ya soon mons!

11 Likes

sounds good,might make a horde character just to join

1 Like

Heck yeah, another RP guild! Always exciting to see!

I hope we meet IC at some point! Just… hopefully not hunting the same treasure… :eyes:

2 Likes

I would say: Welcome Back!

2 Likes

Are you guys in the (pinned) RP guild list?

Your m.o. sounds delightful, but I can barely (/hardly) keep up with the guilds I’m already in (on various alts) :grin:

Nevertheless, I am thrilled to see an RP guild I haven’t seen before :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

I used to be a member of your guild. I love that you are still around can I please rejoin ? Left because life crap at one point. Obviously not on this character.

4 Likes

wow, that’s a lot of reactions :slightly_smiling_face:
Yes, former members can certainly join! Poke me online or send an application to the roster thingie.

I don’t think we are still on the pinned RP guild list. We used to be long ago, but I was off WoW for a long time. Been around again since Classic came out and now we are slowly rebuilding the guild. I did see that the topic was closed tho?

I’ll look into organising one of our old Treasure markets, that’s a nice way to meet folks fromother guilds!

regards,

Zhin

(only now I need to remember to check the forums again) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are you guys in the (pinned) RP guild list?

The pinned RP guild list is sadly locked so we can’t be added :frowning:

1 Like

Oh, I was under the impression that the original poster(s?) should still be able to edit their post(s?)…

2 Likes

This should be possible. Message Anroka, Hand of the Titans.

1 Like

allright, will do so, thanks guys!

1 Like

Still looking for new people to get things going. If adventure had a name, it would be Indiana Jones, but it could also be Skull marks the Treasure.

2 Likes

We are always looking for more people to join our crazy bunch!

2 Likes

Hey guys, don’t let the RP-guild tag scare you, while we are first and foremost here to roleplay we do also weekly dungeon runs.

Ever wanted to give a try at tanking or healing but never felt like dealing with pugs? Doing these runs with a guild is always a nicer experience as everyone knows from the start what to expect.

We are happy to help you in learning the ropes in any role you play, our small but versatile group already has characters for different roles so we can provide with a pocket healer or tank for your learning runs (if necessary). Doesn’t matter if you are new to the game or returning veteran, all are welcome.

Hit either any member online for more info or search for us in the guild finder!

Edit: Not to forget, if you are new to RP we are happy to help with that as well. :smile:

3 Likes

The Skulls will be hosting a “happy to be back in business” party in April! All the cool Horde kids will be invited!
More info about the (open) RP event will follow soon, be sure to let us know if your character would like an invitation.

3 Likes

Party time:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-pina-goblada-the-skulls-are-hosting-a-party/

4 Likes

Those guys know how to throw a cool party. :tada:

2 Likes

that we do. Other things as well, but cool parties are our thing!

1 Like

Bump for the Skulls. :skull:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.