[H-RP] [Social] Mount Racing Bar Night for the Kindred Spirits!

A massive thank you to everyone that came along to our monthly Bar Night last night! Many fun shenanigans were had, including the introduction of food served by the lovely Amanda (pies and sorbets galore), shady talk, and a few Bilgewater Batallion members on a break from their work. I collected an Imgur Album of the night here. Maybe you’ll see yourself!

https://imgur.com/a/3HR6gBu

3 Likes

If you use `` to format your text like this you get to also write hyperlinks https://like.that instead of the way you do not .-.

4 Likes

Rakihu has a good idea indeed - and for ease of viewing, here’s the album!

3 Likes

Oh, ace! Thanks you two, had no idea. Still getting used to the ~new forum~ despite the fact we’ve had it months now.

4 Likes

We’re happy to announce the date of the next big bar night on the 26th september! We hope to see everybody there!

Edit: Had the bronze dragonflight come in and inform me i am not allowed to set events to begin in the past. This post now reflects an accurate and -future- date.

… The 26th, Kaziik? Are you sure?

What’s going down on the 26th? Did we miss something?

A Chronomancer gonna help. :wink:

Well, the 26th of August was last Monday.

Oops! September, we mean, September. Nice catch y’all.

Wait, did I ruin the surprise? Our local chronomancer dragon friend was going to rewind time for us back to the past bar nights so we could all celebrate together!

Thanks for pointing that out!

EDIT: I’m so tired, I then changed it from ‘August’ to ‘May’. What is wrong with me? It’s September, you fool…

4 Likes

I mean if you want to wait a year until it’s 26th may again i’m down for it! It’d be sad to be unable to see my friends in the meantime though.

4 Likes

go home ur drunk

Can I come to the bar night too? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, and we can get a glass of wine, so I can glass you in face and proceed to KILL YOU WITH A HAMMER YOU AVOIDSPAWN

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s in Horde lands, so unless you can find a way to try to sneak to our bar (at great risk, of course) such would be impossible! As usual we’ll try to attend any neutral events we’re invited to, to spread the joy of cocktails and shady business dealings any off hand jobs anybody needs doing. Ahem.

It HAS been a while since we went travelling… and considering recent events…

1 Like

Alright, there comes an important question… are you inviting any Demon Hunters to the bar night?

1 Like

One has been invited to the Calendar event so far, Malyan! There may be some others in with Rakihu’s lot, but it’s hard to say for certain who is and isn’t coming, of course.

2 Likes

A timeline has been added, showing events that will be going on throughout the night! This will change every month, so check the post every new event to see what we have planned for you all!

The next party starts tonight in just a few hours! Come down and enjoy some drinks, one and all!

https://imgur.com/a/UXBLiNi

An album of the night! Unfortunately low turnout due to those pesky rebels but next month should be better!

I hope you all enjoyed regardless, see you next month!

1 Like