[H-RP] [Social] Mount Racing Bar Night for the Kindred Spirits!

2 Likes

I like that new hairstyle and mask, Chiel.

2 Likes

Wanted to send a sister to place a MASSIVE order but unfortunately we had a low turnout ourselves that night.

xoxo

1 Like

Thank you, Coldshade! It’s a disguise, but don’t tell anyone.

A lot of people were at the Siege of Orgrimmar event chain, so don’t worry about it, Rakihu. It was just bad timing, nothing we could do about it! We’re looking into dates for next month that hopefully shouldn’t clash with any other events, and will post on here when the next one is.

3 Likes

Certainly an interesting night with both music, events and that one shady elf with posters. One can tell you’re putting down some soul into making these. You keep the place alive!
Next time we’ll finish that pokergame. :slight_smile:
Thank you ~

1 Like

Dates have been updated! See you on the 24th!

Want an invite in game to the calendar event, or moderator so you can invite your friends? Respond here or give one of us (Ireshka or myself) a bell in game.

1 Like

Giving this a bump to let people know this is on tonight! Looking forward to seeing people there!

1 Like

Takes a nosy look at this post with interest

Gutted I missed the recent bar night, I hope to attend a future one!

1 Like

If you’d like, I can add your character to the guest list we have going! Though I’m not sure I’d be able to invite you to a calendar event if you’re not on the Argent Dawn server, so if you have any usernames of characters on that server I’ll throw them to the monthly invitation list.

Here’s an album of the most recent night we had, screenshots from it!

https://imgur.com/a/z1UQWxY

1 Like

You could invite them if you got them on the friendslist, afaik. I’ve been sent some cross-realm raid invites a few times.

Thanks! I actually just transferred to Argent Dawn. Please do add me provisionally to the next one, that’d be great. Only thing is my IRL partner and I are expecting this month so there’s a high chance I won’t be around, but I’ll do my best to make it!

Are you sure? I’ve never been able to do that in game! Unless they’ve changed it…

Kump: Thank you as usual! <3

Phoenixblood: I’ll add you in now! Sorry for the wait! I rarely check the forums nowadays!

2 Likes

It might be the battle.net friendslist that is required in order to make this work. It for sure does work, since I even currently have some cross-realm event invitations.

By the way… what happened to Chiel’s hair?

2 Likes

Another disguise, as usual! I’ll have to give it a go later!

1 Like

There’s another disguise, and I’ve not even seen the previous one…

2 Likes

Never use the same disguise twice! :wink:

2 Likes

No worries ChĂ­el! Will the next one be around the 26th of this month? I will do my best to make it.

Sorry to bust any bubbles, but most if not all of you people in this “Girls Only” bar are men. Likely greasy too.

1 Like

Kind of sexist don’t you think to say Girls can only go to the bar at night, Why not Girl’s only bar day? I can’t believe women are being sexist to their fellow women here on Argent Dawn, despicable.

1 Like