[H-RP] [Social] Mount Racing Bar Night for the Kindred Spirits!

Reported for breaking ToS

2 Likes

Shame I missed this, would a nice chance to confirm some biases about Goblins

I mean

Ehhh

Drink quality imported thalassian wine

2 Likes

This is purely on IC, and not OOC - I don’t care what gender/sex you are OOC, but for the IC, we’ll be making it female characters only. Of course, male characters are more than welcome to try to trick our bouncers into thinking they’re women.

Next months theme will be on racing (we’re trying to do a new theme each month) and this theme was actually suggested by a customer of ours. The Serpent Sisterhood have the same code 24/7, I know they’re coming along and are a female character only Guild!

I have now rephrased the section to make it a bit clearer.

3 Likes

I think it’s awesome you’re trying theme-weeks! Sometime maybe guys only aswell. Plus, this is a chance to actually dust off my one and only lady character. I’ll bring her around for some fun! \o/

1 Like

The bouncers better be men. >:(

1 Like

The lady’s night is tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing all you lovely lasses there.

3 Likes

What a great night. I’m not bitter about losing all that silver at the poker. Must get my fortune told next time.

1 Like

God damnit, we had planned to come and we all forgot. Hopefully next month!

3 Likes

Men night when

1 Like

We’ll be hosting a ‘Guys Only’ Bar Night in a few months time! I won’t be able to make it for, urh, rather obvious reasons.

Thank you everyone that came as well! I’ll be making the usual IMGUR album and slipping it to this thread. Our next Bar Night theme will be on ‘Racing’. Apt for Bilgewater Harbor, so bring your fanciest mechano-hogs, trikes, or whatever you drive, as the finest vehicle will win a prize at the end of the night!

Stay tuned for dates on that one as we have yet to plan it out.

I’ll try to come too, since I wasn’t able to make it this time round.

1 Like

So! How’s that “Shopping Pun” coming along for you so far? ~

Thank you for the eve! It was alot of girl-talk and my gnoll learned how to curtsey. Fun times were had!

3 Likes

Justice has been served

Here is a small album for the happenings from the night:

https://imgur.com/a/anrSSw4

1 Like

Are these “special” burgers on the bar’s menu? Asking for a friend

2 Likes

Unfortunately not, but I hear our competition down at the Lobster Bar have some particularly sketchy burgers

We’ve updated the listing on here now with the details of the coming Bar Night for the 17th of December. Check out the main post for more details. If you can’t make it, have a good Feast of Winter Veil, and we’ll see you next year!

2 Likes

The bar night is tonight! Come one, come all! Enjoy the festivities, the races, and the wintersveil celebrations!

3 Likes

Another great poker game, Miss Bloodheart approves :wink:

Gutted I missed out on most of the event this evening. Looking forward to the next one already!

2 Likes

The night was a roaring success! A special congratulations to Ragnar Whiteclaw for winning the Coolest Mount Competition, and Ragnar and Alyrette for drawing in the race!

2 Likes