(H-RP) The Blazing Phoenix

We appreciate the concern over the rules, but we do wish to stress, we are not threatening anyone, we only want to be completely transparent that we won’t tolerate bullying or drama hunting. Those who have been with us can hopefully confirm that we do our best to combat these issues when they come to our attention :slight_smile:

The actual open threat that you will track down and subject offenders to unpleasantness says otherwise, though. It’s right there and very offputting. It’s a big red flag not just to potential rulebreakers but to regular well intentioned people who might otherwise be interested.

It’s a weird choice of words and a curious admission of conduct in a thread intended to attract new members. I’m not sure of what more to add.

5 Likes

Not wanting drama is perfectly fine and having a clear rule about it is fine too. But I think the specific wording of “We will hunt you down” as Levey pointed out is not really okay and makes it sound very malicious.

4 Likes

If some weird server vendetta and personal desire for revange is what drives u in such situations then idk if I would like to be in a guild like this. This kind of attitude always backfires at the entire guild. It doesnt matter how transparent u want to be with posting this. Its just very weird lol

1 Like

The officer team has come together and edited the wording of the rule, we hope that clarifies both the intention of it and disuades any idea that we were trying to threaten anyone. Thank you for your concern.

2 Likes

A good choice but I think the damage is already done. The thought of a guild that’ll hunt down and subject others to unpleasantless, regardless of the reasoning, and saw fit to advertise doing so as a matter of policy will linger.

Catch us in the coming few days at the Felo’alah Festival! Going from the 19th to the 26th! We’ll be helping host as well as taking part ourselves!

2 Likes

Lovely guild with really close community.

I’ve got to say that when we’ve needed magical help for the Tribe or to get to places for travel quickly, they’ve always accommodated us and gone out of their way to help us in any way they can :heart:.

Hopefully have reason to meet up with you all again soon :smiley:

2 Likes

We love our friends in the Spiritwood Tribe, always look forward to our interactions! <3

1 Like

Nice bunch of folks to rp with!

1 Like

Today marks the fourth anniversary of Blazing Phoenix!

It has been quite a journey since we first set out with four people (plus someone’s alt for roster signing) with the goal of finding RP for ourselves. For me, it was time to run my own sh*tshow instead of someone else’s.

Now four years on, we have become a part of the blood elf community and the Ashen Bulwark, and have made so many friends along the way - without whom we wouldn’t be the guild we are today. Even when the pandemic hit, we stuck it out together as a family and supported each other through it all.

I am so very proud of each and every one of our members, to see them grow in their own way.

Here’s to another year, and to see what the future may bring!

5 Likes

Happy anniversary, all the best to the whole guild <3

1 Like

Good bunch this, even if they could use a bit more meat on their bones. Happy anniversary, Blazing Phoenix! \o/

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELVES!
Always fun to be more military than you guys and show you guys that orcs rule supreme! Keep it up!!

1 Like

Or a lot less. :dagger:

Happy birthday regardless, I’ll be nice just this once. :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday!

A lovely guild and great GM & officers <3

1 Like

We’re embarking on a server campaign today with a bunch of really great people and great roleplayers! Very much looking forward to it with a bunch of great and familiar faces DMing, including our very own GM and a few close allies!

A lovely guild that is worth checking out for anyone wishing good horde rp. The current campaign with bulwark is entertaining and any ‘friendly fire’ allegations are completely inaccurate. :eyes:

1 Like

As second in line to the leadership of the Forlorn Order, I endorse this message.

It is always great to have an oportunity to interact with that bunch (apart that one Elf with friendly fire!) Also Tialis DMing is top notch.

2 Likes