[H-rp] The Forged Compass

It’s just what I wanted in a Guild! Pve, RP, casual Rp ( if you want only to chat IC in the city) and socializing with cool people :slight_smile:

Reply with the wrong char XD

Haha its fine, thanks for the comment anyways :"D

Actively looking for active members right now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Compass sounds pretty interesting. Kaburak himself is on a journey to explore azeroth and find a long lost brother. i think as he is a maghar and has no clue about azeroth and its depth i might bring in some flavorful dynamics. I will try to reach out in proper IC later on.

1 Like

We Travel tonight to meet with The Light Watch Order in the pluagelands, who knows what will happen!

Been having fun so far! And once we get enough members we’ll start raiding too! Alot of awesome people on the guild in my opinion.

Glad to know you are having fun, Hyu! :smiley:

The final part of our first campaign is coming soon!

On the 11th, we leave the safty of the walls of the Light chapel and walk into the depths of the Eastern Plaguelands, setting up close to the entrence, We will be the wall againts the scouge that try to enter the Western Plaguelands. Whiles there will be strenghening our own skills to deal with them. We do whatever it takes to protect our home and loved ones, For Azeroth!!

I must say, I love the community we are creating. So many active and friendly people around.

Oh I love traditional adventuring groups, so few to see on Horde these days I’ve noticed, especially ones that actively move around. Sometimes the most enjoyable experience is that comfy campfire one!

Big respect from here - as the one above me, I absolutely love adventurous people! I hope we will meet one day and share some journeys and drinks together! :beer:

We are currently in Orggrimar at the moment so its the perfect time to check us out before we head back out again : D

Ash is offering free booze for anyone joining flex but only if accepted :stuck_out_tongue:

Free booze?! How can someone refuse now? XD

The group recently found out they where being be Jo’jo, a troll they thought they was aiding, with Jo’jo found out and him being defeated, he soon escaped death by escaping into a portal, the group is now left used and betrayed.

Meanwhile, something else seems to be happening with one of the members, found talking to him self, what dose this mean exactly? and is it as straight forward as some might think? we’ll find out in a mini campaign next week.

1 Like

Our group has now traveled to Pandaria and has a new base there. More adventures await!

2 Likes

Adventured unfolds in the mystic lands of Pandaria, Protecting the paths they walk, finding new problems to solve and evening exploring a few storys on the way. It seems that Pandaria hasn’t just been an adventure for some, but, finding a new part of them self’s.

The Members of The forged Compass Continues there exploration, every road is unknown, What story’s awaits them!!!

After holding a meeting , the group decided to leave the lovely land of Pandaria and head to the icy Northrend. New threat seems to be on the rise there. Let`s see what future unfolds.

Hello! I’d very much like to get in touch with you lot in game, I’m currently scouting around for a guild and have some more questions for you guys :slight_smile: Is there perhaps a bnet or Discord handle I could add? The /who to see who is online in game seems a bit wonky atm.