[H-rp] The Forged Compass

Welcome one and all to the forged Compass! Where heroes are born and stories are told!

Background Story

The Compass was forged by the Pathfinder and her Navigator’s within the city of Orgrimmar, born from steel and embers, the compass guides them through Azeroth’s most Beautiful and darkest lands. They fight to protect her world and her children, to unlock her secrets, and to explore her lands.

Through Rain and thunder, through heat and cold, they travel to aid their brothers and sisters and battle Azeroth’s enemies, old and new. The compass guides us! And as we walk the path of victory, we shall sing our story’s out loud for the world to hear! For The Forged Compass! For Azeroth!!

OOC Guild Content!

Hiya all and welcome to the guild content! Our goal is to create a Roleplaying experience through PvE, creating stories and possible campaigns later down the line via exploring the world of Azeroth, its dungeons, and raids using the power of imagination!! Oooooo! The main theme of our guild will be a group of adventures wanting to protect Azeroth from anything that wish’s to harm her, though we are horde, we’ll play a natural part in hopes to make interesting RP experiences with the opposite factions.

As a guild, we also want to make it our goal to explore and expand on other people’s characters, making personalize events in hopes of in rich and expand character development between themself and the other members with-in the guild. We also wish to encourage people’s creativity by allowing members to make their own personalized story events which will be aided by the officers and GM. As the guild grows we hope to create traditions, such as promotion ceremony’s, Trial by fists, a dual to resolve conflicts and issues, and tale night, where we sit by the fire and tell story’s, eat, drink and be merry.

The guild will be an RP/PvE guild, though we’ll be more focused on Roleplaying, we’ll be wanting to do PvE content as well, doing both dungeons/mythic plus and raid content. We’ll even want to do Transmog runs to make sure everyone gets that perfect look they are looking for. So we welcome all races and classes to the guild.

For In-game Contact please contact my self Synpthia, Miolene, or Hyulin for anything else we can answer as well for an IC interview, I hope to see you all around! Happy Roleplaying!!

9 Likes

Good job on describing what we are and we are cooking! :smiley: Can`t wait to get the rp going.

1 Like

The idea is to keep guild as active as it is possible with both PR and PvE events, I hope it is a great idea!

1 Like

Had our first event today, ended in finding out a new cult, following hakka, has arisen, dont need any of that now, time to look into that and put a stop to it.

The first event was awesome, thank you Synphia!
Btw we are growing much faster than I had expected, really inspired by this.

Good fun rp, thanks for letting us join you.

It’s just what I wanted in a Guild! Pve, RP, casual Rp ( if you want only to chat IC in the city) and socializing with cool people :slight_smile:

Reply with the wrong char XD

Haha its fine, thanks for the comment anyways :"D

Actively looking for active members right now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Compass sounds pretty interesting. Kaburak himself is on a journey to explore azeroth and find a long lost brother. i think as he is a maghar and has no clue about azeroth and its depth i might bring in some flavorful dynamics. I will try to reach out in proper IC later on.

1 Like

We Travel tonight to meet with The Light Watch Order in the pluagelands, who knows what will happen!

Been having fun so far! And once we get enough members we’ll start raiding too! Alot of awesome people on the guild in my opinion.

Glad to know you are having fun, Hyu! :smiley:

The final part of our first campaign is coming soon!

On the 11th, we leave the safty of the walls of the Light chapel and walk into the depths of the Eastern Plaguelands, setting up close to the entrence, We will be the wall againts the scouge that try to enter the Western Plaguelands. Whiles there will be strenghening our own skills to deal with them. We do whatever it takes to protect our home and loved ones, For Azeroth!!

I must say, I love the community we are creating. So many active and friendly people around.

Oh I love traditional adventuring groups, so few to see on Horde these days I’ve noticed, especially ones that actively move around. Sometimes the most enjoyable experience is that comfy campfire one!

Big respect from here - as the one above me, I absolutely love adventurous people! I hope we will meet one day and share some journeys and drinks together! :beer:

We are currently in Orggrimar at the moment so its the perfect time to check us out before we head back out again : D

Ash is offering free booze for anyone joining flex but only if accepted :stuck_out_tongue: