[H-rp] The Forged Compass

Free booze?! How can someone refuse now? XD

The group recently found out they where being be Jo’jo, a troll they thought they was aiding, with Jo’jo found out and him being defeated, he soon escaped death by escaping into a portal, the group is now left used and betrayed.

Meanwhile, something else seems to be happening with one of the members, found talking to him self, what dose this mean exactly? and is it as straight forward as some might think? we’ll find out in a mini campaign next week.

1 Like

Our group has now traveled to Pandaria and has a new base there. More adventures await!

2 Likes

Adventured unfolds in the mystic lands of Pandaria, Protecting the paths they walk, finding new problems to solve and evening exploring a few storys on the way. It seems that Pandaria hasn’t just been an adventure for some, but, finding a new part of them self’s.

The Members of The forged Compass Continues there exploration, every road is unknown, What story’s awaits them!!!

After holding a meeting , the group decided to leave the lovely land of Pandaria and head to the icy Northrend. New threat seems to be on the rise there. Let`s see what future unfolds.

Hello! I’d very much like to get in touch with you lot in game, I’m currently scouting around for a guild and have some more questions for you guys :slight_smile: Is there perhaps a bnet or Discord handle I could add? The /who to see who is online in game seems a bit wonky atm.

Ditto this. Also wouldn’t mind being able to contact somebody about both the RP side and PvE side.

It’s good to see you again Zelienne.

1 Like

Hiya guys! Sorry for the laye reply, been busy irl, anyways! Feel free to contact us at the conquest hold where we are currently based at at the moment, our current officers are Khagash, Max and Miolene and of couse my self, look forward to hearing from you : )

Regarding PVE, its currently on hold, besides the mog runs, for now at least, we hope to start the pve side of it when Shadowlands comes out, the only pve relayed stuff we are currently doing is alt leveling, but apart from that we are doing more soical rp and relaxing : )

Well, I’m already recruited so things worked out eventually :smiley:

1 Like

New adventures in Northrend await us! After the sky is shattered, the undead rise, and the Forged Compass is up to deal with them.

Indeed, The Forged Compass are very hyped for the Shafowlands Content and the adventures that are happening in Northrened, you’ll have to join in the fun to see what happens.

With new and old enemy taking advantage of the maddning situation, The Forged Compass can only prepear them selfs for the worst.

I must say, the fight during our latest adventure was rather dramatic and showed that at least some of our members are ready for sacrifices for the sake of their friends. Luckily, nobody died. XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.