[H-RP] The Forlorn Order

The Forlorn Order has been back in the Sepulcher for a few weeks now and in that time a lot has happened. An old enemy has been decisively dealth with, a mission to secure more horses for the Order was thoroughly botched, we have been in Dalaran and the Plaguelands to secure items of value for our apothecary, and we also managed to squeeze in a night of ice skating!

So even though we’re back home, we’ve been keeping busy. We’re never too busy to meet new people though, so if you are interested in joining the guild or just want to meet us, whisper any of our members or swing by the Sepulcher. We won’t bite :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:woman_zombie: :woman_zombie: :woman_zombie:
Just a little bump to remind folks out there that we’re still kickin’!

3 Likes

The Forlorn Order is currently out on a campaign. The lost mansion of the once noble House in Lordaeron has become a mystery to be solved. Within the unstable ruin of once renowned chambers and corridors the Forlorn Order must face their deepest secrets and fears before they can get to the bottom of the things and help residents.

Until 13th the Forlorn Order is away from Sepulcher after that we are back home so do not hesitate to come and say hello if you fancy. It is a joy to see everyone involved in storytelling and the guild constantly improving and growing!

3 Likes

The Forlorn Order is now back in Silverpine and has been so for some time now. OOC we are settling in for a summer where pandemic restrictions are being lifted and many people are going away on vacation, so things might be slightly more quiet than normal. Other than that, it is business as usual, we are still around and still running events. So if you got a Forsaken looking for a new home or you just want to come hang out, do seek us out!

3 Likes

Been stalking this thread for a while! Hope to one day bump into you guys if I ever am more active on Marlight again.

4 Likes

The Forlorn Order will soon take part in a larger campaign. ([A/H/N PVE RP] "The cackling deep!" - a FULL SCALE PvE campaign, 23rd to 31st July! (STARTING TOMORROW!)) so if you spot us around then don’t hesitate to say hello and rp with our merry band.

We hope to see allies old and new out there and get rid of any crazy cultists that DMs will throw at us. Your local friendly neighbour Undead will answer the call!

2 Likes

The Campaign is nearly done, due to the finale now! We have been having a great time, thanks to Kaitylinn, our campaign host and the wonderful DMs as well!

1 Like

The Forlorn Order will participate tonight in the final battle of the campaign in the cold, dark depths of Vashj’ir. The chaos of the past days have been weighing heavily on the members of the Order but they push forward despite all odds to face the cultists and stop their plans of submerging Azeroth in insanity.

Despite a recent, difficult situation within Blizzard, the Forlorn Order is still around and puts focus on our small community first trying our best to make it the place we enjoy to hang around and build awesome stories. We are not going anywhere! The officers of the guild as well as our friends have plans of other adventures, battles and struggles ahead already. We usually hang around Sepulcher during evenings so anyone can come around and rp with us and if there are any questions regarding the guild feel free to poke any officer or member.

Until then we have some bad guys to defeat tonight and it will be grand!

1 Like

The Forlorn Order is back in Silverpine for some well earned respite. This week we’ll relax, see some old friends and allies, and then it’s right back on the campaign trail for another couple of weeks.

1 Like

The Forlorn Order will have old friends from the Argent Crusade visiting us in Sepulcher today. We are always thrilled to build connections with other guilds and meetings like that give great opportunity to create wonderful rp moments.

In addition, starting within the next few days the Order will join yet another campaign alongside a few other guilds and allies! We will face the Light Zealots group that threaten lands of the Forsaken. A lot is happening for the Forlorn Order!

2 Likes

The Forlorn Order is currently hunting fanatical Light worshippers in Pandaria alongside The Hand of Agony, Blazing Phoenix, Orcs of the Red Blade, the Dust Devils, Thalassian Skyguard, Bloodhowl, and the Spiritwood Tribe. First week of the campaign has been absolutely amazing so far.

We may be far away from home and on campaign, but if you RP a Forsaken and are interested in joining up or learning what we are all about, you are still more than welcome to seek us out. So long as you can come up with a pretense for being in Pandaria of course! We are currently stationed in Halfhill in the Valley of Four Winds :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Given Rotwild’s disgustingly good rng during events I was ‘forced’ to give a positive message here about how good this guild is.

But yes, if you want forsaken rp, try these guys out! Great bunch of folks.

5 Likes

I’d love nothing more than to join this lovely Forsaken group, however, my interest in WoW died due to various reasons. But I do hope if my interest in WoW comes back I can join back into Forsaken RP once again.

4 Likes

And thus our two-week campaign in Pandaria has come to an end and at least for now the zealots have been defeated. We’d like to thank our lovely allies in the Ashen Bulwark for an amazing time!

Once we are back in Silverpine, we’re having some new potetial recruits come to RP with us. If successful, we’re most likely closing recruitment again for a while! But we’ll be found at the Sepulcher once more. Time to chill out a bit after a long grind of two campaigns.

5 Likes

I heard that this was a pretty cool group of people :eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words everyone. It warms my black withered zombie heart to hear that we make a positive impression when we are out and about :pray:

Like Treiller said we are now back in the Sepulcher for a little bit of a breather after 2 campaigns almost back to back. There has also been an influx in interest for our no longer so little zombie guild recently, with us welcoming quite a few new members since our return. So while everyone gets settled in and old and new members get to know each other, the Forlorn Order is closing recruitment until further notice. We will let you all know as soon as we open recruitment again. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

That being said, just because we have closed recruitment for now, it doesn’t mean that we don’t still love when people come visit us. So if you are interested in getting to know the Forlorn Order and/or fancy a spot of zombie RP, do swing by the Sepulcher :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For the rest of September, we’re quite busy with the incoming Thalassian Skyguard Bday bash and then Kosh’harg of Autumn 2021. Ofc not forgetting the guild events and a campaign or two brewing within the dark depths of our Google Docs.

3 Likes

The Forlorn Order has indeed quite few celebrations in the upcoming days. Of course the most important thing is that our guild will soon be one year old! The time has passed incredibly fast among lovely people and intricate stories. We have recently picked new recruits too and are working on new plots and rp projects: cross guild interactions, guild archives and stash as well as campaign plots. I hope to see you all on Thalassian Skyguard Birthday party, Orcfest (I totally mean Kosh’harg) or in Sepulcher!

3 Likes

Some say we’re the best guild on AD.

Some is me.

Join!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for your assessment, clearly unbiased Forsaken that I absolutely don’t know. You are really cool too and you dress really nice!

As alluded to in Lightwhisper’s post, we have also recently joined the Ashen Bulwark after attending an incredible campaign with this great collection of red side guilds. We look forward to seeing all our new allies much more in the future and already have some plans for joint events in the works.

3 Likes