[H-RP] The Forlorn Order

Some say we’re Self-Confessed Heroes…

Join today!

3 Likes

I’d say you’re more based - I would highly endorse this guild to anyone looking for quality forsaken roleplay.

6 Likes

Thanks to our allies in the Light Watch Order, a certain sword from a storyline hosted by Sixtus has been purged. One threat eliminated, many to go… all in the kingdom of eternal rain, beyond the Wall.

5 Likes

can’t wait to be convinced IC that yes, the reclaiming of Treiller’s mansion is in fact of vital importance to the whole of Azeroth. it’s a secret Azerite mine…

1 Like

:woman_zombie: I am once again raising this thread from the dead. We’re getting close to taking part in a big old campaign soon, a time for IC drama, fighting the bad sort of undead, and once again getting ignored by the Elves. Truly fun stuff!

1 Like

[Thalassian]. Looking forward to it. After spending a relatively peaceful week at Orcfest in Nagrand that saw only one member of the Forlorn Order assault another, the zombies are getting a little stir crazy. Time to sharpen the blades.

3 Likes

Hey there! Really interested in the concept and want to get involved in some more Forsaken focused RP, just wondering when/where you guys around for some casual. Hoping to stop by and pay a visit.

5 Likes

We are around Sepulcher most evenings past 20:00 server time. So it isn’t very dificult to catch us. However with incoming server wide campaign that we are taking part in we may be away from Silverpine starting from 8th.

4 Likes

Like Lightwhisper said, from the 8th of April and until the 17th, we will be taking part in a big cross faction campaign in Northrend and I have events planned there as well that will keep us in Northrend after the campaign until the end of the month. But even when we are out of the Sepulcher, we always welcome visitors. So feel free to hit up any of us in game any time!

4 Likes

More than over a half of the year ago, a group of Undead has stood together and formed what is known as Forlorn Order. They were battled, wounded and exhausted after fighting the Scourge of the North but happy that they aided the right cause and faced the dangers. Now after all this time the Forlorn Order finds themselves in the Frozen Wasted against. Some faces stayed the same, others are new and some gone, yet the Forlorn Order stands together once more against the same enemy. They have become bound through hardship and kindness but also quite few conflicts, now it is time to face the Scourge again.

The Forlorn Order is taking part in the Return of the Damned (part 3) campaign from 8th till 17th and we look up to meeting new friends and taking head on any challenges that the wonderful DMs have planned for us!

5 Likes

A fantastic group of undead. I quite literally dropped right into the Sepulcher and they have welcomed me with open arms. (not just their own arms either)

They breathe life into forsaken RP.

7 Likes

Were it not for some minor technical issues I would certainly be fighting the good fight in Northrend as we speak! But for those who run into us, either in Northrend or throughout Lordaeron, we literally have a violent lust for RP and will probably corner you and emote at you until your brain explodes.

Also… we have a really interesting roster of both diverse and more traditional Forsaken characters. It’s not just a guild of spooky regular undead, we have a :white_circle: and a depressed skinny nervous wreck! Top stuff.

8 Likes

The Forlorn Order is preparing for the final push against the Scourge during Return of the Damned campaign! Despite exhaustion and wounds they will face another day and fight for their people and the Horde. Victory or Death!

We are enjoying the campaign in Northrend a lot and we have interacted with many guilds and individuals. It has been an absolute treat to attend and today is the final day! Let’s see how that plays off and hopefully everyone will make it out in one piece.

4 Likes

We have made new allies and comrades on the campaign! And will gladly cooperate with them in the future as well! The campaign itself ended in a victory, but our Northrend trip as a guild is far from over yet…

3 Likes

One day the order shall meet the Dwarves… And we will be really confused as to why you are not completely morally deficient murdermachines.

Loved seeing you around during the campaign, and will always recommend the guild to any and all who want to give great Forsaken RP a go.

4 Likes

I mean, not all of us anyway!

4 Likes

With the Return of the Damned 3 campaign wrapped up, the Forlorn Order has set out for Sholazar Basin accompanied by the Hand of Agony and the Serpent Sisterhood. Lots of research to be done by our apothecaries there, and hopefully some it can be used for the betterment of Lordaeron and the Forsaken. While we will be away from the Sepulcher for quite a while, don’t be afraid to come say hi while we’re on the road. We’ll be in Grizzlemaw until tomorrow, after which we move to Venomspite Post. Contact any of us in game to hear where we may be found on any given day :slight_smile:

In OOC news, the Forlorn Order recently passed the 6 month mark since we opened our doors! Time sure flies when you are having fun. We’ve now been around for longer than our mother guild was, which is such a weird thing to be able to say.

4 Likes

The Forlorn Order has finally made it to the Sholazar Basin. There your local friendly Undead alongside few allies began research. The group hopes that the mystery behind the lush, green jungle in the middle of the Frozen Wastes can help them in never ending attempts at restoring the lands of the Easter Kingdoms. Perhaps the magic within the crystals will hold the answers to the burning questions each one of them have. Or will it all turn out to be but a false hope on the lost case?

It has been a while since Forlorn Order has been in Sepulcher, however anyone willing to interact with us is more than welcome to poke us via whisper. We are active almost every evening for some events or casual rp!

On our travel we made new friends and two of them decided to join our group! Can’t wait to know them better.

3 Likes

The Forlorn Order has been back in the Sepulcher for a few weeks now and in that time a lot has happened. An old enemy has been decisively dealth with, a mission to secure more horses for the Order was thoroughly botched, we have been in Dalaran and the Plaguelands to secure items of value for our apothecary, and we also managed to squeeze in a night of ice skating!

So even though we’re back home, we’ve been keeping busy. We’re never too busy to meet new people though, so if you are interested in joining the guild or just want to meet us, whisper any of our members or swing by the Sepulcher. We won’t bite :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:woman_zombie: :woman_zombie: :woman_zombie:
Just a little bump to remind folks out there that we’re still kickin’!

3 Likes