[H-RP]: The Hallowed Host

:clown_face:

7 Likes

I think last time it was more us forgetting you on Okiba and you being really unhappy about it

Almost as bad as being let go by the majority of your own guild, really

There’s no need for damage control / goofy “<3” posting - Morsteth’s complaint is apparently saying that calling people cancer (a sore topic for many, obviously) is not very nice

He’s the guy who plays an orc monk and an undead rogue who are the same guy but one speaks like he’s from that one episode of Lazy Town about pirates

Apparently Morsteth’s plots are interesting enough for him to remain the GM of his own guild

And yeah people should google that. We are defined by the absolute state of our detractors which is why we have grown from strength to strength - where other guilds have had their quasi-OOC monopolies scattered (or should I say Shattered?) to the four winds

17 Likes

Krogon being in his DFB-esque element as usual

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard you’re more into griefing RP PvP LOL

Sorry mate can’t provide you with that

I’m sure any potential recruit will find your responses in this thread absolutely heart-warming and think about joining for sure

11 Likes

Again fabrications. You people really are petty even with your imaginations :rofl:

Have fun with your slow move to alliance because Horde wants nothing to do with you.

OK Krogon Devilstep

Your former guild wants nothing to do with you instead, BTW I think for anyone interested in joining Forsaken military RP outside the absolute prime time RP guild Rotgarde, check out Hand of Agony !

10 Likes

Happy to inform you that the PCU is expanding to the Alliance but also here to stay on Horde.

Seems like cope to me.
So what about the community you take part in that went on to mass report PCU members. Going to tell me that fabrications too?

4 Likes

I think you live in an alternate reality to me Krogon or you are just coping so heavily that you shut your eyes really tight

The truth is we have expanded + are expanding on Horde on an immense scale - to the point that I have to keep spreadsheets (I know, I know, what a dork I am) and having a presence on Alliance is good for running large campaign-level events. Our last one had 140 players attending! Let me know if you need any advise

In fact, our Horde presence is so massive that you yourself accidentally joined a PCU guild (Ronin) on an alt, right? I don’t blame you, they’re a fine guild - the best Pandaria has to offer, some say - but I’m not sure you’re a good fit … =(

Now that you mention it I’ve heard good things about the new officer team for this guild

12 Likes

When you join your perceived enemy evil empire to own the libs

6 Likes

Desperate stalkers :rofl:

I swear, i’ll not be able to cope!

You have been profoundly blown out on every front you took in this argument within seconds and are now reduced to posting the funny emoji

I think my work is done here bros

12 Likes

tbh its way worse than you havent changed one bit from your Wotlk/Cataclysm-era self

the moment something is not going your way you go ape on voice and try and grief the event you’re attending on, although now you’re just lowkey sabotaging the plans of organizers instead of leaving the raid and starting to grief out of pure neurodiverse rage

8 Likes

Would you mind coming to explain yourself instead of nervously laughing it off in here?

No wonder you think it’s boring when you make no effort to attend the events our members put a lot of heart into making :frowning:

8 Likes

Honestly Yorold mate, Yorold my friend, if you apologise in some shape or form to us I think there is yet a future for you within the ranks of the great PCU but you have to really mean it

7 Likes

Let’s not be too hasty …

5 Likes

Not if you were the last rp guilds in Europe :joy:

We will be

(though also not true, since you picked a PCU guild for your pandaren character - so we were in fact one of your first choices. You’re a big PCU fan Krogon)

13 Likes

Only a matter of time.

3 Likes

at least then you’d quit RPing and move on to a pve server where your infantile berserk moments fit in with the other poopheads

5 Likes

You know me and my big silly heart

7 Likes