[H-RP] The Hand of Menethil - Lordaeron Endures 🎗

You’re tempting me to make an alt.

The Forsaken have always fascinated me as a race, particularly after reading Christie Golden’s ‘Before the Storm’ prior the release of Battle for Azeroth. I genuinely sympathised with a people I initially deemed evil, cold and heartless.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t regret it if you did that’s for sure! Feel free to hit any of us up if you are interested! I’ll be on Yarricke today if you are interested, or want to see what the guild is like ingame!

1 Like

The Hand has recently finished helping their sin’dorei friend fend of the threat of the scourge, too many of them rampage since the sky broke. But together we will keep Lordaeron and Quel’thalas safe!

2 Likes

Very cool and based concept! I love seeing the RP they create and generate! I look forward to finding ways for us Pirates to steal or profit off of them :wink: :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

And we’re back in Eversong to assist our sin’dorei allies with the Scourge! No one will harm our allies while we stand with them!

2 Likes

Returning oce again to the Ghostlands, the Hand of Menethil join their Sin’dorei allies alongside members of the Argent Crusade and distrusted Draenei in hunting a necromancer who has allied himself with scourge forces in the region.

Can this fragile alliance be maintained? Or will old hatreds boil over before we even reach the Necromancer?

2 Likes

The Hand of Menethil just finished a WONDERFUL story arc with the Highblood Myrmidons where we defended the Ghostlands from an incursion of San’layn and their undead minions. Three cheers for cross-guild collaborations.

2 Likes

You got rid of the draenei along the way?

2 Likes

Yes in ten characters

2 Likes

Love it, can’t trust them Light zealots :wink:

2 Likes

Harrowing Hallows End Balls, Assisting Appropriate Apothecaries, Tallying Divine Treasures.

The Hand of Menethil has been up to much, even if our detractors continue to call us crazy cultists. We push forward, alongside our newfound Saint to build a brighter future for our people. One safe from the misjustices of old.

1 Like

Ever had that weird sinking feeling? Yeah, me neither. Anyway! The Hand’s been doing it’s thing, meandering in Andorhal and doing adventures in the plaguelands (Or Eastweld as it was called at some point) trying to make it safer for all Forsaken around, uniting them under the real Queen of Lordaeron! (That’s Calia by the way) Oh and Scarlets are nerds.

2 Likes

You know those humans were wierd fellows, with their sharp fangs and their use of dark magics
I’m sure it’s nothing bad though right? What’s more important is we’re back on solid ground so I can do more jousting!

The hand of Menethil finds an unlikely ally in the Ebon blade as we investigate the strange Gargoyles that has been scourging the Eastweald. Death and light together, our enemies shall tremble.

Our investigation of the Fungal Vale in Eastern Plaguelands has unveiled some
 disturbing things indeed!

The truce?

No comment

<shakes fist>

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.